Chapter 20 - Winners

Angelina's POV

" 'Dean Portman is awarded a full athletic and academic scholarship to Eden Hall Academy'. I had this lying around the house in Chicago. My attorney thought I should sign it. I agreed. It's official boys! I'm back!" Portman said.
"Bash Brother!" Fulton and I screamed, getting up from our seats and going to hug him.

Everyone was hugging and patting him on the shoulders. Shortly everyone stepped back.
"Bash Sister." Portman held out a fist.
I fist bumped him.
"Lets go dance on their skull!" We yelled and everyone cheered.

~

"Here we go into the third period of a well fought battle. Oh, look, here come the Ducks. Hey, isn't that Dean Portman? It looks like the other Bash Brother is back and he's brought the Ducks a renewed spirit"
The crowed cheered.
"Dean Portman hasn't skated in a while, but he's known more for his enforcer skills."

We skated to our position. I was centre.
"Lets have a good period of hockey." I immediately got the puck and pushed over Riley.

Then I saw something I've wanted to see for a long time. Portman flipped Cole, making him go through the glass and fall on top of some people in the audience.
Everyone on the ice and off the ice stared in shock. Fulton and I skated up to Dean. I started laughing when I saw Cole.

"Now that's clearing the garbage." Fulton chuckled.
"Hey, man, we're just getting warmed up." Dean laughed.
Cole tried getting up but I hit him on the head with my stick, sending him right back to the floor.
"Not today, shit head." I said and we started laughing.

~

Now we were the one's checking Varsity.
"Ladies and Gentlemen the Bash Siblings are here to stay. This is more like it. The Ducks are finally starting to dish it out. Look at Portman, Fulton, Sparks and Goldberg?! Oh the Bash Siblings are really going to town!"

~

Luis shoots but the goalie saved it. Portman got put in the penalty box for 'hooking' Riley. He started stripping and dancing around in the penalty box, entertaining the crowd. I felt someone cover my eyes.
"I wasn't planning on looking anyway, Banksie." I giggled.
"Just making sure." He chuckled.

~

"Oh this is bad, folks. Ken Wu jumped out off the bench a little too early, and now the Ducks will have to skate two men down."

Coach called a time out. We skated to the box.
"Come on, bring it in. Now, listen to me. The pressure is all on them. All we gotta do is hold our ground. Okay. Conway, Banks and Goldberg, I'm going with you."
"Me, Coach?" Goldberg asked in disbelief.
"You, Goldberg, you earned your spot out there. Okay, Ducks? Here we go! Come on!" We stood up and cheered.

Charlie's POV

I was about to leave the box but Coach stopped me.
"Hey, Charlie... we're really backed into a corner here. We hold them for two minutes, we got ourselves a tie."
"We're up to it, Coach." I said.
"I know you are but you deserve to win. Not careless, but not too careful either. If you see a shot, take it. Make sure it counts." He pulled out a 'C' and placed it on my jersey. "Go get 'em Captain."

I smiled. I turned around and I faced Ange.
"We're back baby!" We both yelled. I hugged her before I skated onto the ice once more.

Angelina's POV

"Both Captains of the Ducks are back!" The rest of the team in the box cheered.
"Five on three for two minutes, and here we go. Oh no! Clear net! Goldberg clears it out of the zone."

Charlie and Riley then went one on one. Charlie defends perfectly, flipping Riley.
"Riley goes down and Conway has the puck with a chance to win it all. Here he comes! A breakaway! Ten seconds left! He beats two men! He's all alone! He passes back to--- Goldberg?!"

I stood up. "Shoot it in Goldberg! Now!" I yelled. He shoots the puck in and he scores!
"WE WIN!!!" I yelled. I jumped out of the box and sprinted to Goldberg.
"Goldberg you did it! I yelled, hugging him. Charlie joined us.
"I knew you could do it!" Charlie said.
"Don't ever do that to me again." Goldberg said.
"You scored! We won!" Charlie and I yelled and we were joined by the team, shortly after.

We were all celebrating. I saw Julie get a kiss from Scooter.
"I was not expecting that." I said.
"Same." I turned around and saw Banks. "I need to get something of my chest." He sounded nervous.
"Go ahead." I said.

"Listen, I know that we've been rivals since the day we met. We hated each other. But I can't lie and say that I haven't developed feelings for you." He took a deep breathe. "I like you okay? You make me happier than I've ever been before, even when we called each other names, and constantly argued. I like you you I was wondering if you would finally be my girlfriend. There, I said it. Will you be my girlfriend Ange?"

Adam's POV

"Adam." She said. I stayed silent, obviously nervous. "I'm all yours." She said. I let out a big sigh in relief. I smiled and she smiled back. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. I leaned down and kissed her. I felt fireworks through my veins. I've been wanting to do this for so long.

Angelina's POV

He kissed me. Fireworks were going through my veins and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was finally kissing Adam. We pulled away from each other.  We heard shouting and cheering which made us turn out heads. The noises were coming from the team.
"FUCKING FINALLY!!!" They all yelled.

I saw Riley about to leave the ice, but I skated up to him. My team all looked at me with confused looks. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.
"Well hello there-." I punched him as hard as I can, breaking his nose.
"Who's the loser now?" I asked before skating back to my teammates.

"Okay, that was awesome." Russ said, making me laugh. I looked around the room as I didn't see Charlie. My eyes found him and he was kissing Linda. I smiled.
I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around my waist and leaned their chin on my head. Adam.
"Awwwwwww!" The whole team said, making both of us blush.

"Hey guys! Look what Bombay did!" Charlie yelled, pointing at where the Warriors sign was which was now replaced with a new one.

The Eden Hall Ducks

----------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 20! Hope you enjoyed! This is not the last chapter so do not worry!
-author