Chapter 24 - New Boy

Angelina's POV

I was sitting in History class, and of course I wasn't paying any attention. This class was by far my least favourite one. I glanced around the room and made eyes contact with my best friend. Charlie looked like he wanted to kill our teacher. I shook my head and let out a small laugh.

My eyes made their way to my boyfriend. I waved at him making him smirk and wink at me. As he was about to mouth something there was a knock at the door.
"Hello Dean how can I help?" My History teacher asked.
"Sorry to interrupt but I need Miss Sparks." He looked over at me and then back at my teacher.

I was puzzled. What did I do?
"Take your stuff. Follow me." He said and stepped out of the classroom. I started to pack my stuff up.
"Oooo someone's in trouble." Averman said.
"Shut up Averman." I scowled at him.
"I wonder why he needs you." Kenny spoke up.
"Same. Just pray that I don't get expelled." I joked making them all laugh. "I'll see you guys at lunch, well if I make it to lunch."

I walked out and started following the Dean. He opened the door and I went in. I saw a boy standing there. Now I was even more confused.
"Angelina, this is Logan Clark. He is a new student here at Eden Hall. I want you to show him around."
"Um... sure I guess." I shrugged. "Thank god I'm not getting expelled." I mumbled to myself.

This is Logan:

"Okay, you can go ahead and start the tour

"Okay, you can go ahead and start the tour." Buckley gestured to the door and I nodded. We both left the office and started walking.
"So." I said, trying my best not to make it awkward.

"You're Angelina Sparks, the famous hockey player." The Logan boy said.
"Um yeah." There was a long pause. "So what's your favourite subject?" I asked.
"P.E." he answered.
"Great we can start with all the P.E related facilities then." I said and started walking.

~

We later on finished the tour. The whole time he was being weird and staring at me. I was glad it was over.
"And that's the tour I guess. Lunch is next, and just a warning it gets really busy." I warned.
"Noted." He simply replied.
"I'm going to head off now." I was about to leave him.
"See you around Ange." He said.

I quickly stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him.
"I'm sorry, Clark, but only my friends call me 'Ange', and I don't see you as a friend at all so that name is off limits for you. Its 'Sparks' to you. And also I don't think I'll be seeing you around, go make some of your own friends, and please avoid me at all costs because I don't want to be around you. Goodbye."

And that's when the bell rang and I started heading to the lunch hall.

~

I grabbed my lunch and saw that all my friends were already seated at our usual table. I walked over to them.
"Look guys she didn't get expelled!" Goldberg pointed out making all my friends turn to face me.
"Phew! Thank god." Connie said.
I took a seat next to Adam and Connie, opposite Charlie. Adam took my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"Why did Buckley pull you out of class anyway?" Dean asked.
"He wanted me to give a new student a tour." I clarified.
"A new student more than half way through the year? That's odd." Fulton added.
"That's what I thought, but I didn't ask the guy any questions. He gives me such a weird vibe, he kept on staring at me throughout the whole tour." I mentioned.

I looked over at Adam and he was looking at the door. "Is that the kid?"
"Yep that's him." I answered.
Logan had just walked in and was looking for a place to sit. We all looked away so he wouldn't think that we were a potential option. He saw a place to sit and it was a table right next to ours.

As he was walking toward it, he stopped next to our table.
"You must be the Ducks." He spoke up.
"Got a problem?" Dean, Fulton, Russ and Adam asked in unison.
"Nope, just stating a fact. I'm Logan Clark." He continued "By the way, Sparks, I was wondering maybe you wanted to go out sometime-"

"Woahhhhhh. Hold your horses Logan boy." Charlie interrupted. "You see, that's not gonna happen, my best friend will not be going anywhere with you. Do you know why?" He asked, trying his best to stay polite.
"No I don't see the problem. She's a beautiful girl and-" Logan replied.

Dwayne interrupted him "Look buddy, she's taken."
"Now I suggest you walk your annoying ass away from our table before her boyfriend breaks every bone in your body." Julie responded.
"But-" Logan tried to say.
"You heard her. Fuck off." Adam said, his eyebrows were furrowed, and he looked furious.

Without another word, Logan walked away.
"Who does this guy think he is?" Guy asked, he was just as annoyed as the rest of us.
"Ange if he goes anywhere near you tell us, but most importantly tell Adam." Dean told me and everyone else nodded. I felt Adam's hand stiffen and then his whole arm started to tense up. He was currently looking over at Logan, glaring. "If he touches you, talks to you, hell, if he even looks at you I'll kill him."

"There's no doubting that." I said, brushing my hand up and down his forearm, knowing that my touch calms Adam down. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. "I'm okay, you don't need to worry about him. I'm all yours."

I pulled away from his ear and kissed his cheek. After that, you could clearly see every muscle in his body relax. I put my head on his shoulder. He then rested his head on mine and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh hey, Linda!" I said, realizing who was walking over to us.
"Hi Linda." Everyone else said, afterwards. She sat down next to Charlie.
"Boy do I have a story." Linda said.
"Spill." Connie, Julie and I said.
"As I was getting lunch in the queue I saw a boy staring at me. I've never seen him before so I assumed he was new. He was making me really uncomfortable."

Now the person that was tensed up, was Charlie.
"Great. Now Spazaway is tense and angry." I gestured to Charlie.
He placed one arm around Linda and the other on the table. "Right. Adam, when the time comes to kill that's Logan Clark kid, make sure you call me. I'll gladly be part of it." Charlie said.
"You got it dude." Adam chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 24! Ok, but protective Adam his so hot. Hope you enjoyed!
-author