CHAPTER TWO

Euphoric couldn't even begin to describe the feeling that was coursing through taeyong's body at the moment. He had done a line of coke or magic powder as jaehyun liked to call it before stepping on the stage tonight and he could say he was more than loving it. He moved his body ever so smoothly like the expert that he was round the pole making sure to showcase his small and slim waist slowly and seductively. Taeyong instantly bit his lips as soon as his eyes landed on a favourite client of his who had shamelessly been eye fucking him since the night started. Taeyong loved the look of hunger in the male's eyes and he loved knowing he was the only one that could make his clients feel that way. He blew the male a short kiss before continuing to grind on the pole like his life depended on it.

Once the performance was over he confidently walked off the stage, making his way back to the dressing room to strip off his costume and change into his outfit for the night. Thank god he didn't have any orders for lap dances or handjobs tonight. After what jaehyun had put him through today, he just wanted time to himself to relax and have some some real fun. At least for tonight. Taeyong quickly threw on his outfit which consisted of crazy black skinny jeans, and a pink see through unisex top which he neatly tucked into his pants. And black leather boots. He re-did his heavy make up, making sure to add more coats of black mascara to his eyes before finishing off with his signature strawberry lip balm. With one last look in the mirror taeyong  made his way out of the room. Once he got back to the club area, Taeyong's eyes immediately darted towards the bar in search of jaehyun. He could see that the male had already arrived and was quite busy, busy flirting and whispering god knows what to ten, one of the new strippers in the club. Taeyong quickly averted his gaze from the male before making his way to the VIP section where his favorite client was.

"Missing me already Mr Handsome." taeyong teased as he took a sit on the sofa besides the older male, placing a sloppy kiss on his right cheek. He smiled seductively at the male before turning his attention to the table in front of him. Expensive bottles could be seen lined up on the table but what caught taeyong's attention the most was the little vial of coke laying around.

"I can see you brought the good stuff huh." Taeyong smirked. He excitedly grabbed the vial and shoved it in his pants before turning towards the male. "I'm going to get myself a club special. Do you want anything darling?"

"Just you baby."

Taeyong laughed. He slowly leaned towards the male and placed a short peck on his lips.
"Tonight is your lucky night then." he whispered, grazing his teeth against the male's ear before standing up and walking away.

"I would like a cherry bomb please." Taeyong ordered, trying as much as possible to keep a straight face. The truth was that he was no longer mad at jaehyun for leaving him naked and passed out in a party but he couldn't just let the male off like that. He still had his self respect and he wasn't going to let jaehyun walk all over it.

"Are you mad at me? Jaehyun chuckled. "Anyways I'm sorry about this morning. I had something to take care of."

"Yeah, whatever. I just need a drink before I leave with Mr handsome over there." Taeyong said, still sporting a straight face. A quick smile made its way unto his lips once he saw the younger's jaw clench. Taeyong didn't even know why he was saying that all of a sudden. Maybe he just wanted a reaction out of Jaehyun and he got it alright.

"Enjoy your night then. I expect nothing more or less from a coked up slut."

A normal person would have instantly flinched or grew pissed at jaehyun's harsh and degrading words but not taeyong. He was already so used to the younger's vulgar tongue which was infact a huge turn on for him. "Oh, I will jaehyun. I'll make sure to enjoy it." Taeyong blew the male a kiss as he walked away, purposely ignoring the drink in the bartender's hands. Instead of heading towards the VIP section where his client was taeyong headed straight to the bathroom. He smiled to himself as soon as he heard sounds of footsteps entering and the door locking. Taeyong didn't bother looking up and instead got out the tiny vial he had taken from his client earlier. He carefully emptied a little amount of the white substance on his pinky before bringing it up to his nose and snorting it. He finally looked up and through the mirror he could see jaehyun staring hard from behind him with an unreadable expression etched on his face. Taeyong watched in amusement as jaehyun's hands stretched forward grabbing the tiny vial in his loose hands. And just like him, jaehyun also emptied a bit of the white substance on his pinky finger, snorting it. Biting his lips seductively, taeyong slowly walked up to the younger male. His hand trailed up towards jaehyun face wiping the left over white substance under his nose before bringing his fingers to his lips to suck on them. He could already see the lust in jaehyun's eyes and silently moaned when he felt jaehyun's hands roughly grip him by the neck. "Hmmm... Someone is pissed." Taeyong teased.

"You have no fucking idea you double faced whore." the young bartender calmly spat.

"Whore huh? Anything else you wanna call me jae? Taeyong whispered in his face making sure to brush his lips against the male's own. His hands lazily found its way down to jaehyun's already growing bulge, slowly massaging it before he began to undo the younger's belt. Taeyong choked out a whimper as jaehyun's grip on his neck tightened, making him hasten his pace as he undid the male's belt and zipper and in less than a minute, he had succeeded in taking it off.

"Since you're so mad at me, how about you use this instead." Taeyong handed jaehyun the hard leather belt and almost shivered in fear when he saw the wicked smile that took over the male's face for a second. Taeyong's breath hitched as Jaehyun harshly placed the belt on his neck before buckling it up tightly but not enough to make him pass out. Using both hands to his advantage, he was able to pull out jaehyun cock from his briefs while he spat on the other hand using it as a lubricant against jaehyun's cock.

"Why don't you be a good little cunt and get down on your fucking knees. I need to teach that mouth of yours a lesson." Jaehyun growled, His hands roughly yanking the belt and causing taeyong to fall lifelessly on his knees. At this point Taeyong was high out of his mind and the only thing that was actually giving him a bit of stamina was the grip that jaehyun had on the so-called collar on his neck. He didn't wait for jaehyun to tell him what to do as he instantly took the younger's cock in his mouth. He slightly gagged at the length of it and couldn't stop himself from tearing up once jaehyun's hands were all over his head, pushing him further to take in more. Taeyong tried controlling his gag reflex but with the rate at which jaehyun was going he started to drool really badly. He was soon yanked to his feet and pushed against the bathroom sink causing a loud whimper to erupt from his mouth.

"You already fucked him didn't you?Cos I know how sneaky you can be Lee Taeyong." Jaehyun growled in his ears and Taeyong instantly whimpered, letting out a string of curse words as jaehyun began to undo his pants for him. Without any warning Taeyong felt something big enter him, stretching him out beyond more than he could take. Series of whimpers left his lips as he tried his best to stop his legs from wobbling.

"Oh god! jaehyun right there." Taeyong cried out in pleasure. His whole mind felt hazy and it was like the cocaine had amplified the pleasure, making it crazily intense and too much for him to bear. With each rough strokes Taeyong's moans kept growing louder and it was only a matter of time before he released his cum all over the sink.

"Fuck! I'm cumming." Jaehyun sloppily pulled out, stroking his cock with his hands. "Open your fucking mouth." The male commanded. Taeyong immediately got on his knees with his mouth wide open and soon he felt the warm salty liquid shooting it's way into his mouth. Taeyong made sure to swallow every bit of jaehyun's cum before tiredly getting up.

'I must have been a little rough. Did I hurt you?

"No. I'm fine jae." Taeyong gave the male a small smile as he took off the belt from his neck, wincing from the sharp pain that came with it. He could already feel the bruises that had started to form but he wasn't bothered though. That was what he wanted after all.
Taeyong quickly cleaned himself up before putting his pants back on. His shirt on the other hand was ruined with cum stains and dried drool which was a problem for him. There was no way he could go out looking like trash.

"Here, take my jacket."

"Thanks jae." Taeyong blushed lightly. He quickly wore the leather jacket over his skinny body before turning towards the mirror to admire how it looked on him. The jacket was big on him just how he liked them to be plus it smelled like jaehyun too which was an added bonus for him. Now he was in his comfort zone.

"Jaehyun can you drive me home? Taeyong stifled a yawn.

The male didn't say anything and just pulled him along out of the bathroom. Teyong was to weak and tired to ask any questions so he just let jaehyun lead him to wherever it was they was going.

Please vote, comment and follow for more updates........