CHAPTER FOUR

Taeyong had been miserable for days now, practically crying himself to sleep every night. He hadn't been to work in days as he couldn't even bring himself to leave the house. Plus he didn't want see jaehyun at all. The male had been calling him non stop since the day he left but he wasn't interested in what the younger had to say. He probably was just in the mood to fuck someone which was where he came in. Maybe that was all he was truly good for, sex and nothing else. Taeyong was tired of everything and didn't want to feel this way anymore. The only thing that was practically keeping him sane was the stash of coke under his pillows and he was already down to his last dose. Could life be any sadder for him. His eyes  diverted towards the empty cans of beers scattered on the floor of his room and Taeyong instantly grew scared of the sudden dark thoughts that started to invade his mind. He didn't want to start cutting again as the last time he had done something like that was in high school and he had ended up cutting too deep and had almost bled to death. Taeyong knew in this state of mind he couldn't afford being alone or he might end up taking his own life but who was he supposed to call? He had no friends and there was no way he was calling his crackhead mom to come over. With shaky hands he dailed the number of the only person on his contact list who wasn't jaehyun or his dealer.

Hello?

Hello....... Johnny p-please I n-need you.

There was a bit of silence at the end of the other line and Taeyong almost hung up from shame and embarrassment.

I'll be there as soon as I can.

O-o-kay.

As soon as Taeyong hung up he let out a shaky breath. The day Johnny had driven him home he had ended up breaking down in the male's car and had cried through out the drive back to his place. Johnny had been a shoulder to cry on that particular day and taeyong had even let the male save his number on his phone. At that time he was too high and heartbroken to even care plus he had thought he was never going to call the male but now he was glad he had johnny's number. Taeyong didn't know how long he had been laying there till he heard a knock. With shaky legs he got out of bed and slowly made his way to the door.

"Thanks...... Thanks for coming. Taeyong offered johnny a small smile before moving aside for the male to come in.

"I brought Chinese, hope that's good with you?

"Sure." Taeyong nodded as he took a seat on one of the couches in the living room. He watched as Johnny got the food out of the paper bag and he couldn't help but notice the male had gotten alot of food. There was fried rice, chow mien, orange chicken, egg rolls, and even some fortune cookies.

"Johnny that's alot of food." Taeyong chuckled.

"You can always keep the left overs or throw it out." The male shrugged.

"I'll get us drinks." Taeyong said before standing up and heading towards the kitchen. He didn't know what kind of sodas Johnny liked so he just settled for coke. After all everyone loves coke. He got out three cans from the refrigerator before making his way back to the living room. He carefully put them on the table before plopping back down on the couch. Since he wasn't a fan of fried rice, he grabbed himself a carton of noodles and chicken and silently dug in. There was a very comfortable silence as he and Johnny ate their meals and after they were done Taeyong cleared the table and disposed of the takeaways. As for leftovers, just like Johnny had said he had kept them in the fridge in case he was hungry again.

"So........do you wanna talk about it? Johnny asked hesitantly. He didn't want to annoy the male now that he was starting to open up to him a bit.

"No I don't." Taeyong shook his head. There was a bit of silence before Taeyong spoke again. "Do you have any coke or pills on you? Taeyong asked. All he just wanted to do was get fucked up and not think about jaehyun or hurting himself again.

DARK DESIRES: A JAEYONG FANFIC{SERIES ONE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara