CHAPTER SEVEN

The next day Taeyong had woken up earlier than usual. He quickly wrote a short note for jaehyun before silently making his way out of the younger's apartment with his car keys. Since they were going to leave later in the day, Taeyong wanted to relieve all the pent up stress he had been feeling lately. He felt like if he didn't calm down somehow he was going to explode so he decided to go to the spa. He loved their amazing massages and facials.

Once Taeyong paid for his session he was directed towards the massage room. He quickly stripped his clothes off before getting under the covers. The door opened and Taeyong instantly smiled. It was his usual massager doyoung.

"Hey"

"Hey." Taeyong smiled shyly.

"I missed you."

"You're not supposed to say that to a customer." Taeyong smiled more. He was so over doyoung's teasing right now. "Instead of teasing me why don't you do your job and make me feel good." Taeyong flirted. He chuckled once he noticed the way the male's eyes grew dark for a quick second. But that was all it was between them, harmless flirting. He had known the male for over a month now since when he started coming here. It wasn't like they were friends or anything, in fact, taeyong had never even met doyoung outside of this place so they were more like a buddy kinda thing.

"So what's stressing you out? The male asked as he began his massage on Taeyong.

"It's nothing." Taeyong replied quietly.

"C'mon, you've never really told me anything about you, plus we're going to be stuck here for an hour or so, you might as well spill."

"You're so annoying." Taeyong laughed. "It's nothing...... Just this guy I'm fucking, well let's just say I'm going to be having dinner with his parents." Taeyong nervously laughed.

"If you're just fucking him, why are you meeting his parents then?

"He's taking me home to his brother's wedding and apparently we're going to be having dinner with his family."

"Wait how long have you been fucking this guy? The male laughed.

"Over a year or something." Taeyong tried not to make it a big deal. After all it wasn't to jaehyun.

"Wait, what? The male had a surprised look etched on his face making Taeyong rolled his eyes. "He fucks real good if that's what you want to hear."

"Why don't you guys just date then. I mean it already seems like it so why not make it official?

"We..... We're not in love, we just love to have sex with each other." Taeyong replied. He silently moaned as he felt doyoung loosen a tight knot around his shoulders. "You know for a talkative, you're really good at your job."

"And for a fuck buddy, you're sure dedicated to this guy." The male retorted.

"Haha, very funny." Taeyong rolled his eyes at the male.

After the massage, Taeyong also got a facial before deciding to head back to his place to pick up his stuffs. It was a shame he couldn't say goodbye to doyoung. Once he arrived at home, first of all he took a long shower before packing up few stuffs he would need for the two days trip. Once he was done he hurried out of the place, not forgetting to lock the doors. He quickly got into jaehyun's car and drove to the younger's place.

Once Taeyong got to jaehyun's place he was a bit surprised to find ten in the living room. The short male sat on a couch at the side of the room, busy with his phone while jaehyun was no where in sight.

"Hey pretty boy."

"What are you doing here? Taeyong asked as he placed jaehyun's car keys back on the counter where he had found them this morning.