CHAPTER TEN

It had been three days since the situation with jaehyun. And in those three days Taeyong had managed to get himself together. Unlike before when he would cry and mope over the younger. He had been going to work as usual and he sincerely felt good about himself this time around. Also he had been hanging out with ten alot lately. They'd gone shopping, clubbing. Well that was about it but still, Taeyong was glad he had someone to talk to since Johnny wasn't back yet. This was exactly what he needed now. Distraction. Away from jaehyun and away from all his bad energy. He hadn't even seen the male in the last three days. He was supposed to be back by now but it seemed like he had stayed back at Lucas's place. Come to think of it maybe that's why Johnny wasn't back yet. Either way he didn't care. The younger could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Taeyong entered into the mall and happily headed to his favourite designer lingerie session. He had been booked to perform at another club tomorrow night and he wanted to look extra hot. His eyes caught a hot red lingerie set. The top was more like a cropped bra singlet, just perfect for his body size. The lingerie set as usual, also came with a fine ass thong and the strappy thingy. It was really hot. Taeyong instantly asked for it to be packaged. He quickly paid for it before exiting the lingerie store. Taeyong looked around other stores but wasn't that much excited to buy anything. Since he and ten had gone shopping the day before, he wasn't that thrilled to get anything else. He was on his way out of the mall when he suddenly bumped into someone. He looked up to apologize and was surprised to see doyoung standing in front of him with his usual bunny smile.

"Fancy seeing you here shorty."

"Hey." Taeyong greeted, smiling shyly. They both stared shyly at each other for a second, Taeyong not knowing what else to say.

"Uhmm, I was about to grab a quick meal at the steak restaurant close to the mall, care to join?

"Okay, sure." Taeyong replied still smiling. He heart skipped a bit when doyoung suddenly linked their hands together. In less than a minute of walking, they had arrived at the restaurant. Taeyong silently went through the menu before deciding on a medium rare porter house steak and broccoli salad at the side.

"Don't you want anything else? The male asked, expecting the pink haired male to have ordered something more filling.

"No this is fine." Taeyong laughed.

The waiter shortly arrived and both males politely handed over their menus.

"Any choice on what to drink? The waiter asked with a smile on his face. Taeyong was about to respond but was annoyingly cut off by doyoung.

"Lemonade should be fine."

"Ok sir." The waiter bowed before walking off.

"You didn't have to order for me too."

"Why? Are you touched by my gentleman like behaviour? The male teased, making Taeyong laugh.

"So what were you doing at a lingerie store, are you trying to seduce your fuck buddy or what."

"What, no." Taeyong blushed uncontrollably. I sorta have a performance tonight so-

"Performance? Wait a minute, are you some sort of dancer?

"Sorta." Taeyong laughed nervously. "I'm.....Well I'm a stripper." Taeyong was a bit nervous as he waited for doyoung's response. The male seemed to have gone mute all of a sudden. "If you're uncomfortable with my choice of profession it's fine."

"Trust me. That's really not it." The male laughed. "I'm just wondering how someone as pretty and innocent looking as you shakes their ass on stage for a bunch of rich dudes."