CHAPTER SIX

"How about this one. What do you think?

"Too slutty."

"What, Are you for real? Taeyong rolled his eyes at Johnny probably for the fourth time that evening. He thought he could handle Johnny's straight forward opinions but apparently not. Since the wedding was this weekend Taeyong had to buy something decent to wear and so far all the outfits he had picked out was a no-no for johnny which was starting to get him a bit annoyed.

"How about this red one?

He showed Johnny another shirt he had picked up from one of the many shirt racks in hopes of a positive opinion from the male.

"That one is hot, but it's also see through. Surely you don't want to be the center of attention at this wedding." The tall male chuckled.

"I'm buying it." Taeyong rolled his eyes at the tall male also ignoring him as he searched for more outfits. Almost immediately his eyes sharply landed on a very pretty black shirt hanging on the rack opposite where he stood. It was simple, yet so elegant and just like that Taeyong found himself not being able to take his eyes of the beautiful silk shirt. Maybe he might end up wearing this after all.

It didn't take Taeyong that long to move to the pants section as he began his usual shopping routine again which mostly included feeling the textures of the materials of the outfit. As he continuously brushed his thumb over the fabrics, trying to tell the texture he liked best, the more difficult it became for him to actually make up his mind.

" Is this too hard?

Taeyong gestured towards the tall male who had been quietly sulking in a corner close to where he was standing.

"Oh so now you want my opinion. What's the use of giving it if you're not going to take it anyways."
The male whined. Taeyong found it funny with how cute and sulky Johnny was being at the moment and the male couldn't stop himself from instantly laughing.

"You look ridiculous." Taeyong shook his head at the male, still laughing.

"Oh do I. Anyways you should go for that one. I think it suits your body shape really well."

"And the material? Don't you think it's too hard?

"Nah..... Anything lighter than this would ruin the outfit."

"Okay."

"What, you're finally taking my opinions seriously huh? Johnny grinned."

~

"So about the wedding..... Is jaehyun's family going to be there? Taeyong asked, trying not to seem too nervous about meeting jaehyun's family so he kept his eyes down and focused on the plate of fried chicken in front of him, even though he had only eaten just a piece all this while they had been there.

"Uh.....yeah." The tall male replied rather quietly. "It's a wedding, surely they'll all be there."

"Okay....... Uh, Is ten attending too? Taeyong changed the subject not wanting to endure the now tensed atmosphere for another second. He didn't want to upset Johnny by bringing up ten but a part of him had just always been too curious about the whole situation ever since he found out that they used to be an item in the past.

"........Yeah I guess."

"Are you guys ever going to get back together? Taeyong suddenly found himself asking what he had been dying to know.

"Get back with ten? The tall male chuckled. "No offence, but I'm in no fucking mood to talk about a lying slut."

"Sure."

Taeyong didn't want to upset Johnny any further so he quickly dropped the whole thing.

~

This was one of the moments Taeyong always looked forward to in his shitty life. Cuddling in bed with Jaehyun after a hot fuck session. Even though his whole body from head to toe was sore and he was downright exhausted, taeyong for some reason couldn't bring himself to fall asleep in his lover's embrace like he would usually do. He was nervous and had been thinking about jaehyun's family and what they were like. "Would they like me? How do I impress them? All of these thoughts were going through his mind like wild fire and he just couldn't bear it anymore.

"Jae......What are your family like?

He could already see the annoyed expression on jaehyun's face which instantly caused him to avert his eyes from the younger male. Jaehyun didn't answer his question and he didn't ask again.

"I'm sorry if I upset you jae."

Taeyong felt the need to apologize. He shouldn't have asked knowing how jaehyun got about the word family.

"They're assholes."

Taeyong immediately released a short laugh. Secretly happy that Jaehyun wasn't ignoring him like he had thought. Including your brother?

"No he's cool."

"Okay." Taeyong replied silently. Even though he wasn't satisfied with jaehyun's answer, he didn't want to push or say anything further. Just the fact that Jaehyun had answered him was enough for him.

"So what time are we leaving on Saturday? Taeyong asked.

"We're leaving tomorrow."

"W-what? Taeyong sat up in shock. "I-I thought..... Taeyong nervously took a long deep breath as he suddenly felt like he couldn't breathe. "I thought we were leaving on Saturday?

"Pre-wedding dinner. My family...... They wanted to meet the bride earlier."

Taeyong didn't say anything again. He was more than nervous to even utter a single word. He just sat there lost in thoughts. Was jaehyun trying to give him an heart attack.

"Jae I don't feel too good, I think I'm going to be sick."

"........... You're not pregnant are you?

Taeyong flinched at jaehyun's sudden harsh tone. "No I'm not." He scoffed in annoyance. "But let's just say I actually was for a fucking moment, is that such a bad thing?

"Huh jae?

"What, I'm good enough to fuck but not good enough to carry your child. Is that it?

"You're acting like a bitch right now."

Taeyong stared at the male in disbelief. Not even an apology. "You know what, fuck you Jung jaehyun!

He stood up in annoyance and was about to put on his clothes when he felt a hand gently pull him back towards the bed.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

"......Okay." Taeyong nodded. He could never be mad at jaehyun no matter what the male did. Even now as jaehyun began to place wet kisses on his neck, he was shamelessly moaning the male's name like never before.

"Are you up for another round?

He felt Jaehyun whisper in his ears and he instantly nodded. "I'm a bit sore so you're going to have to go easy on me."

Jaehyun did really have him wrapped around his fingers. It wasn't a mere thought anymore. It was facts.