Shut up and kiss|| Reddie, PART 1

Mike had the idea for everyone to go hang out at the quarry for the day. Since it was summer it would be perfect to cool off. They were sitting by the rocks to get a bit of a rest from the splashing around all day.

Richie had decided sunbath with Beverly because he felt like. The sun felt nice on his light skin. He had flipped over on his stomach as his back got some sun. His eyes were closed as the sun was making him sleepy.

Richie felts eyes on him, having a feeling on who it could be. He smiled at this. "Can't keep your eyes off me Ed's?" He knew this would make Eddie mad as he hates that nickname. He opened his eye, turning his head to face Eddie.

Eddie glared at him. "Don't call me that! And you're gonna get a sunburn." Eddie simply said, ignoring what Richie said earlier. He was in fact staring at him, possibly because he zoned out.

Richie raised a brow and his smile grew. "Aw, Eddie spaghetti cares about me, don't make me blush." He winked at him. Eddie just groaned and rolled his eyes.

He mumbled some cuss words under his breath. "Well, since you care about me, you wouldn't mind putting sunscreen on my back." Bill and Ben snickered knowing that soon Eddie will lose his shit. Stanley shook his head as he didn't want to hear them bickering.

"What do I get out it?" Eddie asked, crossing his arms. 'Wait he's actually gonna do it! Eddie kaspbrak is going to put sunscreen on my back.' While Richie was mentally panicking everyone was waiting for a response. Beverly nudged Richie in the side for a response. Beverly had kinda figured out that he liked Eddie but never told him this.

"I'll uhh....stop calling you nicknames for 2 days." Richie beamed, acting like he wasn't nervous what so ever. Eddie squinted his eyes at him then sighed. "Fine." He reached into his fanny pack to grab the sunscreen. Richie had always made fun of him for having it but secretly adored it.

Eddie finally found the medium sized bottle he was looking for. He got up and sat right next to Richie. The taller boy still couldn't believe he was actually doing it. All he had to do was acted chill. Harder then it looks when your crush is rubbing your bare back with sunscreen. Eddie flipped the cap open with him thumb.

Richie flinched when he felt the cold lotion like substance on his back. "Sorry." Eddie spoke softly. Richie breathed in deeply he felt small hands rubbing the cold substance onto his skin.

Richie hummed in response, lost for words. Every where Eddie's hands had touch would leave a tingling feeling. He had always felt that when Eddie touched him but this was different. It was more, what's the word, extreme?

"Ben, look at Richie's face." Bill whispered to Ben, just loud enough for him to hear. Ben looked him and was confused. "Yeah, what about it?"

Bill sighed, turning Ben's head to have him see what he sees. "Is he-" Bill finished his sentence. "Blushing? Yes." Ben was confused on why Richie's face looked like a tomato.

"Maybe he has a bad sun burn?" Bill sighed, shaking his head. "Hey R-Rich!" Bill shouted towards him, Ben confused on what he was doing. Richie slight flinched as he was so deep in thought.

"What!" Richie yelled back, turning his head. Eddie wasn't listening as he was to busy applying the sunscreen on his back. So what if the sunscreen was already on and he was just massaging his back.

"How you doing over t-there!" Beverly chuckled as she knew what was happening. 'Crap, now I need to think of a joke.' Richie thought quickly.

—————————-
There will be a part two for this oneshot as I don't want it to be super long