Sleepover||Stenbrough √

⚠️Warning, slight sexual scenes are in this chapter. This two are 16+. If you are uncomfortable with this, I'd advice you to skip, thank you!⚠️

        Stanley sat on the bed, tapping his hand on his leg while trying to find a movie. The Tv was the only light source in the teenager's room as it was dark outside.

Bill was in the next room, finishing up his shower as the two were having a sleepover like every other weekend.

Stanley rested his head against his hand as he flicked through movies. Every movie seem worse then the last one.

The clicking from the remote echoed off the slate covered walls. A yawn escaped from Stanley, tiredness consuming him by the second.

The door opened which directed the other teenagers attention. The auburn haired teenager walked in, fully clothed while rubbing his towel in a circular motion to dry his hair.

Bill looked up with almost a puppy dog look in his eyes. He left his mouth ajar while a smile played on the other ones face.

Swiftly tossing the towel aside he ran his hand lazily through his damp hair. "Hi."

"Hi."

The two chuckled as Bill walked up to the bed. Sometimes the two just randomly say hi to one another, it's their little thing.

He crawled on top and sat next to his friend, grabbing a blanket for both of them to share.

After looking through movies for five more minutes, they decided to just watch a newish horror film.

"N-Nightmare on elm's street, really Stanley?" Bill teased him.

"What? My parents have been nagging me to watch it, might as well." He shrugged off.

Already ten minutes into the movie, boredom surrounded Stanley. The noise that played on the Tv seemed to come out as a blur.

Bill seemed to be fixture to the screen in front of them. The light reflected off his eyes, giving them almost a sparkle, well to Stanley they did.

It took a couple of seconds before he felt the stare next to him. He smiled sweetly, closing his eyes before turning back to the movie.

Stanley rested his head on the others shoulder, as he done many times before. In response, the shorter one combed his hand through his hair.

A pleasant sensation formed from the calming pets. At this moment, it felt different, not like the other times. The atmosphere almost became heavy around him.

His hand slowly slid from his lap towards Bill's stomach, slipping under his shirt. He looked down at the hand under his shirt, getting goosebumps.

"Wha?..." He spoke before being gently pushed to his back. Stanley swung his leg over him, straddling his waist.

Bill left his lips slightly apart in confusion to this sudden action. He soon got into the moment when lips were met with his. Arms were wrapped around Stanley's neck, pulling him in more.

The kiss was slow and sweet in the beginning. That sweet kiss soon quickly changed into a heated one. Breathing picked up along with a loss of two shirts from the lustful teenagers.

"S-Stanley.." Bill breathed out while the other one worked on his neck. A wild fire burned in Stanley's stomach with the tugging of his curly hair.

Those hands were released from his hair and snaked to the waistband of his sweatpants. Stanley placed his hands onto Bill's, which were gripped on his sweats.

Before anything else could escalade, a knock came from the other side of the door. Stanley pulled his lips from Stanley's neck, frightened.

He quickly went to a laying down position on Bill rather then straddling him. The other one quickly pulled the blanket up to cover the shirtless Stanley.

The door soon opened after the blanket was pulled. Stanley's mom entered the room, swooning once she saw the two cuddling.

"Awww, you two are so cute! Asleep already?" She spoke in a whisper to not wake her son.

Bill swallowed before replying. "Heh y-yeah, he was pretty t-tired." He laughed nervously. Since he was out of breath he just smiled awkwardly to calm down.

Her attention soon turned to the Tv. She gasped in excitement to see what played, Nightmare on elm street. Her face lit up by the movie.

"He finally decided to watch it! How do you like it?" She asked, not looking away from the horror movie.

"It's cool, I-I like it."

"Well that's great to hear! To bad Stanley went to sleep. I guess I should let you two rest, see you guys in the morning!" She smiled at the two before slowly closing the door.

After the door shut, Bill sighed in relief. "That was a c-cl-close one." He whispered out.

A soft chuckle was heard above him. A tender kiss was met on his neck. Bill wrapped his arms around his neck just like before.

_______________________
Miss me?🌸