I f*cking knew it!||Reddie

" Jesus Rich you don't remember your own line from your show?" Ben asked as the Loser's exit the restaurant.

"I don't write my own material." Richie admitted as he continued to walk out. Ben gave him a quick glance before looking forward again.

Eddie paused hearing this. "I fucking knew it!I fucking knew it!" Eddie shouted proudly and stopped before Continuing walking forward.

~ A awhile ago when Richie first became a comedian idk how long ago tho~

It was 9:30pm when Eddie and Myra were getting ready for bed. "Goodnight Eddie, love you." Myra Said as she rolled over to her side of the bed. "Night, love you." Eddie mumbled.

Eddie laid there, eyes shut as he waited for Myra to fall into a deep slumber. This was a routine he had almost every night. He would wait about 15-20 minutes for her to fall asleep. He then would slide out of bed and watch a very special Tv show.

Right on cue, he heard a low snore indicating his wife was now in a deep sleep. He opened his eyes and slowly slid out of bed. There had been times were he woke Myra up and got yelled at.

Eddie quickly grabbed his fluff dark blue robe and slipped out of the room. He sighed as now he can enjoy what he's been waiting for all day.

He walks to the kitchen, grabbing a glass cup from the cupboard and filling it with water. He decided no ice as that may wake Myra up. It's has happened before. He takes a sip of the cool water. It was neither cold nor warm but it'll do.

Eddie then heads into the living, sitting in his chair. He slowly set the water down, make sure no sound was heard.

His hand then grabs the remote that sat next to the water. He points at the Tv as the turn on button was click. The room was then filled with light making Eddie squint his eyes to adjust.

Eddie made sure the volume was at one bar. He could only hear if he breathes lightly but it's worth it to watch the person he secretly loved his jokes. He rested his head into his right hand as he flicked through channels with his left hand. He yawned as he continued to search for his favorite comedian.

His tired eyes lit up when found his channel. He quickly click it and rested into his soft chair before grabbing a blanket to be even more cozy. He smiled as heard the voice of someone he admired deeply.

Richie Tozier

Every since Eddie learned about Richie being a comedian, he couldn't stop watching him. He was like Eddie's addiction, arguable healthy or toxic.

He could never be able to watch him when Myra was home as she never liked comedians. There were lots of things he couldn't do when she was around. At least he was able to watch him at night.

Sure, he had to give up some of his sleep to watch this idiot but it was still worth it.

Eddie chuckled lightly at the Tv as there was a joke that was made. "No way he came up with that." A smiled appeared on Eddie's face. A true smile. Not a face smile he fakes so others around him think he's happy. Happy wife doesn't always mean a happy life.

Sometimes Eddie thought of escaping his life before. He felt trapped just like when he was younger with his mother. At least he had his friends with him back then.

He always dreamed about seeing his friends again, especially Richie. What he didn't know was his dream coming true in a couple of years.

____________________
We all knew Eddie watched Richie at some point in his life
It was obvious🌸