Flour fight||Reddie

This was a request by 'BbGrill' on the Reddie amino

It was a Saturday afternoon. Richie had called Eddie to play bored games as his parents were gone for the week. Eddie only agreed as Richie had told him the others were coming.

When he got there, it was only Richie. He had made up a excuse that everyone was busy or to sick to come. Eddie saw right through that but stayed as he was already there. They had only played 3 games before Eddie throwing a fit that Richie was cheating.

Now Eddie was sulking on the bed as Richie was laying down next to him. Richie then quickly sat up, smacking the pouting one in the back of the head.

"Hey! I know what to do!" He said cheerfully before being pushed off the bed. "Don't you fucking smack me in the back of the head Richard!" Eddie spat at him while rubbing the spot Richie hit.

Richie gasped dramatically. "Who is this Richard and how dare the hurt you!" He pounced to this feet. Eddie just rolled his eyes. "What were you saying earlier? About something to do?"

"Oh yeah! We should make a Cake! I don't ever remember doing it." He scratched the back of his head, trying to remember when he was younger.

Eddie just blinked. "You have ne-.. Ok fine." He jumped off the bed and headed to the kitchen. It was best to never question Richie. "You know what ingredients we need?" He asked as he followed Eddie down the hall.

"I think so.." He was unsure but went with it. Now they were finally in the kitchen, looking for supplies.
Richie had grabbed a mixing bowl as Eddie was just a tad to short to grab it. Of course, he teased him about it.

"Ok, get the flour." Richie raised a brow. "Ok..?" He turned around and walked outside. 'What the fuck if he doing?' Seconds later Richie came back in with a yellow flower.

"Ok! Got the flower!" He beamed as he walked up to Eddie. "Not that type of flower!" Eddie shouted at him, grabbing the flower out of his hand. "I know." He just rolled his eyes.

-

Richie had grabbed the flour and poured it in the bowl while Eddie thought of the other ingredients. Some of the flour did end up flying everywhere. Richie smirked, grabbed some flour in the palm of his hand.  He then blew it at Eddie, hitting him in the face. Eddie jumped back but it was to late. "Richie!" Eddie yelled, trying to wipe some of it off.

Richie just started laughing until he flour hit him in the face. He opened his eyes to see Eddie with a sly smirk. "Oh you're on!" And with that, there was a flour fight.

They threw flour at one another, making the kitchen a disaster. Flour was on the floor, on the counter top, on the walls and even the ceiling. They will never know how it got up there.

Richie was about to grab so more of his ammo until he released it was all gone. "Dang it! All the flour is gone." He frowned. Well, at least it was fun while it lasted. Eddie smiled softly. "How about we clean up, and then we get an Actual cake."

Richie smiled again, nodding his head. They first cleaned the kitchen and then themselves. Eddie took a shower while Richie changed his clothes. All the flour was gone from his hair, Eddie didn't question him as he didn't want to know.

They walked to the nearest grocery store which wasn't to far. Richie wanted chocolate cake as Eddie wanted Vanilla. They bickered about until Eddie won with his puppy eyes.

He rarely uses them, they only come out when necessary. As you can tell, it was necessary to use them at that moment.

Getting back home, they cut pieces for themselves. For the rest of the day the two ate cake, sat on the couch and watched movies.

Richie was on his second piece, Eddie had stoped after one. He then scoped some of the frosting on his finger. He then smudged it on Eddie's cheek. He groaned. "Rich I'm not in the mood to get in another mes-!!!" His voices hitch when Richie licks the sweet vanilla frosting off his face.

"There, all clean." Eddie's face turned bright red. He quickly rubbing his cheek dry. "You're so gross." He mumbled as he continued to blush. Richie just chuckled, setting his bowl down and rested his head on Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie grabbed a blanket, covering both of them to snuggle. Eddie rest his head against the messy haired one, smiling lightly.

Richie slowly slid his hand to Eddie, intertwining them. Eddie's heart began to beat so fast he thought it would jump out of his chest. A blush appeared on their faces and smiled, soaking up this moment as long as they could.

—————————————
This is probably the most wholesome thing I could write about themXD so cute!
It was fun writing this request!🌸