Don't Hurt Me

Consciously I knew that the venom would make me hallucinate but it seemed my mind didn't much care about me remembering that as I came across a camp sight, my hunger worse than it had ever been in my nearly 350 years.

I felt like I was on a merry go round with how fast my head was spinning as I sunk my fangs into the first women I reached, her scream was award winning with how loud it was in my ear and as I finished her off, dropping the body I saw a familiar face with dead eyes staring back. Rebekah?

Spinning around as I heard footsteps I saw Kol behind me, lifting an axe and taking a swing at me which just caught my cheek. I backhanded him as hard as I physically could and for an original he flew questionably far...let me rephrase. His head flew questionably far while his body crumpled to the ground.

"Liliana!" I saw my mate in that moment break the tree line and look relieved, shoulders sagging and face relaxing. "Thank god you're alright...well, as alright as you can be. Let me heal you, come-" I snarled loudly, baring my teeth to the hybrid I had killed not even an hour before. "Excuse me? Who are you growling at?" As he stepped closer, I stepped back, knowing how dangerous this man was and not an hour ago he was telling me I didn't matter to him anymore.

"I killed you...you called me crazy and I killed you!" He stepped closer and the fogginess in my brain cleared momentarily once again.

"You didn't kill me kitten, and I would never call you that. You mauled a camper, tore his head off and scattered his organs around a field, you're-"

"No! I did that to you!" The look on his face was strange on my mate, he looked hurt.

"Is that...is that what you want to do to me?" I backed up until I hit a tree and felt tears leak from my eyes.

"I...I can't...the stars won't answer me! They're mocking me, you yelled at me!  You hate me!  Could've had a normal mate but you found me instead, now you're just a babysitter!  Gonna keep Damon and kill me, you'd be happier like that, wouldn't you Puppy, you-"

"ENOUGH!"  My entire body froze as I heard the voice that shook my bones, set my teeth on edge and made my hair stand up.  "I understand you're not thinking clearly but all of this didn't just come from that bite...come here kitten.  Now."  I shook my head.

"Can't hear them...stars won't answer...I don't know what's gonna happen-"

"Then you're just going to have to trust me...who's taken care of you every time you're having a bad day?  Who soothes you when you have nightmares about that asylum?  350 years I've loved you kitten, it has nothing to do with any stars!  What you do, what you see is amazing, you're quirky not crazy and I love your quirks, and so does Damon.  You don't need the stars to tell you that we love you, you can feel it Liliana, I know you can.  Now you're going to come here and I'm going to heal you, then I'm going to give you an 'I love you' kiss you won't soon forget.  Now Lili."  My eyes were foggy again but my legs were moving towards my mate and as soon as he could he grabbed me, biting into his wrist and shoving the bloody vein into my mouth.  "That's my good girl.  I love you Liliana, and so does Damon.  We don't babysit you either, we enjoy our time with you, do you know why?"  He asked as his wrist healed and my arm and shoulder stopped burning.

"Why Puppy?"

"Because you are our mate, our fun loving, quirky, intelligent, sexy as hell mate that we will never let go of.  Don't you ever go off by yourself like that again, or I'll spank you so help me god." I looked around the clearing and saw 5 dead bodies before burying my face into my mates chest. "It's alright, you didn't know what you were doing. It's-"

"I did. I knew I was killing people but...I was so hungry and...I've never felt like that before Puppy." Klaus quickly wiped the tears from my face, kissing my nose and hoisting me onto his hip.

"You were poisoned, nothing you did was your fault so don't even think about it. Alright?" I shook my head.

"I thought it was you puppy...the things you said to me...it was awful." I clung to him tightly, burying my face into his neck, feeling him stroke my hair tenderly and kiss my head.

"I know that even after all this time being in that place and what your parents did is still in your mind, just like everything Mikael did is still in mine, but you never need to be afraid of me kitten. Never." He pulled me away to see my face, wiping it with his thumb again and kissing my cheeks. "And if you have a problem with Damon and I-"

"No! No, I love that you and Damon are happy, makes me happy Puppy, and a little horny."  I pulled him close to kiss me again before realizing my mind was taken over in a vision. I saw Angel trying to fight a dozen hybrids and not doing too well. "We have to go...they'll wake up any minute!  Angel!"

"It's okay, let's go get him before I have to heal another bite today."  He swept me into his arms and took off getting to the clearing just as the seemingly dead bodies began moving one at a time.