New Home

I was awoken suddenly as the carriage stopped and I rolled off of Niklaus' lap, onto Elijah's on the floor of the carriage.

"Ow!" He yelled, opening his eyes and seeing me. "Are you alright little one?"

"Yes...why do you lay here?" I questioned.

"Rebekah wanted to lay down and sleep, and Niklaus was laid out with you on his chest, so I moved down." He explained as the carriage door opened.

"What the hell?!" Kol yelled as Eli sat up, taking me with him.

"Why are you down there love?"

"I fell when the rolling cart stopped." Niklaus chuckled, helping me get up and carried me out.

"Let's get you some clothes love." He said taking me inside and straight up the stairs.

"Your home is like a temple." I observed, taking in its beauty.

"Our home love. You live here now. And this...is our room." He stated opening the door and showing me a white room. There was a large bed, with gold pillows and blankets, as well as a huge closet and dressers, and a bathroom.

"It is glorious puppy! May we paint the walls though?" I asked nicely. After living in a purely empty white room for the past few months, I didn't want to again.

"Oh, of coarse my love. I didn't even think about that, I'm so sorry."

"It is fine puppy." I smiled rubbing his cheek gently.

"What color would you like sweetheart?"

"The color of the sky, as the sun goes to sleep."

"So you want it to be like a sunset. That sounds lovely. I'll get right on that. You pick any dress you want, after getting into the tub, it should be nice and warm for you." He said, directing me to the bathroom and walking out. I washed quickly, without any problem, and dried off with a towel, but as I entered the closet, I realized there may be an issue. I found a beautiful red dress with black trim, and try as I might, I couldn't get it on.

"Puppy!" I yelled, tangled in a mess of fabric layers.

"Yes my love, what-oh." I could hear him chuckling just as I found the end and pulled it off of my head, exposing myself. "Oh my god. Um. Let me get Rebekah to help you. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Puppy, I am not hiding from you, you will know me better than anyone else, now help me get this beautiful devil on." I insisted and he grinned, helping me straighten it out, and put it on, tying my corset.

"Feel better?"

"Yes puppy. Thank you."

"Come, lets go get some lunch."

Niklaus spent the rest of the day, showing me around the house, as well as town. He said I could go as long as I stayed with him and didn't talk to anyone. I was happy to be in his presence and I knew I would be for eternity.