I'm On Your Side

Damon and I were standing at the bar in Mystic Grill, having a drink that Damon compelled for me and waiting for his friend. "Hey Damon." the man from yesterday greeted and I grinned.

"You feeling better buddy?"

"I feel used..." He chuckled and I looked over Damon to see him.

"Puppy?" He looked over at me confused.

"Oh, Hi, I'm Ric, Damon's friend." He said holding out his hand.

"This is my mate Lili. Be patient." Ric nodded as I walked over to him, looking into his eyes.

"The stars whisper about you. You've had a hard time, but she will be your salvation. Love her passionately and forever."

"Who?"

"They whisper her name to you." I explained.

"He can't hear the stars like you can Dove, you're gonna have to tell him." Damon said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Jenna. Take her now. Get out of town, she will die if you don't. The heavens are reaching down for her." He looked stunned, and didn't know what to do with this information. "Puppy's gone." I sighed turning to hug Damon.

"Come on Kitten, do you think I'm not coming back for you?" I heard a voice ask and we all looked over to see Klaus standing a few feet away.

"PUPPY!" I cheered, running up to him and jumping into his arms.

"Puppy!?" Ric and Damon exclaimed and Klaus glared.

"If either one of you calls me that ever again I will skin you alive." He stated factually.

"Klaus I assume?" Damon questioned, staring at our entwined hands.

"Yes, thank you Damon, for taking care of our mate." He said kissing me gently.

"Ours...Yours...and mine...oh god..." He moaned, chugging his drink.

"Yes Damon, yours, mine and ours, thank you for summing it up. By the way, you're Damon's friend so I will help you out a little. Everything Lili predicts comes true, so I would get Jenna out of here if you want her to live." Ric jumped up out of the seat and thanked us quickly, running out of the bar. "Now, you and I obviously have to get along Damon. And judging by what you said yesterday, I'm guessing you have no problem with me killing Elena?"

He looked between us for a moment before nodding. "Go for it."

"Perfect, I have my werewolf, my vampire,and my moon stone, now all I need is my doppelganger."

"If I hear Doppelganger one more time I'm going to have to learn how to spell it."

"I'm assuming she won't come out of your house by herself, so I need you to convince her."

"Please Angel?  Puppy has no manners, forgets his mates need soft words, spoken gently.  Please help us?"  Angels face softened and he seemed to steel himself in his decision, standing up.

"Alright, I can do that. Your car or mine?" He smirked and Klaus did as well. I jumped onto Klaus' back as we walked out and drove to Damon's house. "Be right back." He said as we all walked to the door and he went inside.

"I'm so happy you're okay Puppy."

"Why would you ever think for a second that I would leave you? I could never leave you Kitten." I nodded kissing him lovingly. "I promise, next time, you will know exactly what's going on."

"Thank you Puppy."

"Come on Elena, I just want you to meet him, then you can decide if you want to invite him in." Damon said as they walked up to the door. "Elena, you know Lili. This is her other mate, Klaus." Elena's eyes went wide and I couldn't help but laugh as Damon pushed her out the door and Klaus caught her.

"Damon! Why would you do this?! You love me!"

"No, I love Lili, and you hurt her feelings, no one gets to hurt her feelings Elena. I'm repaying the favor."

"By killing me!?" She yelled, trying to pull away.

"Vampire...evil. Duhh."

"You're a monster, you all are! You're fucking crazy!" She shouted and I snarled at her before jumping on her.

"Lili, No!" Klaus yelled, grabbing me just before I could bite her.

"Not crazy, not crazy, not crazy! Nothing wrong with me!" I sobbed as he held me tightly to his chest. Damon was holding onto Elena, but he was looking at me very worried. "Angel! Not Crazy!" I continued.

"Of coarse you're not crazy Dove. There's nothing wrong with you, I promise."

"Come on Kitten, time for bed. Damon, you take the car and get Elena to my house." Klaus stated, lifting me up carefully and running off. We got to the house quickly, and I was changed into fuzzy pajamas, before Puppy carried me to the kitchen, setting me on the counter and making me some hot tea, just how I like it.

"Klaus? Where do you want her?" Damon questioned, walking in with an unconscious Elena. "What? She got mean, so I hit her head against the window." Klaus shrugged, taking Elena to the basement. "Are you feeling better Dove?" I nodded slightly, pulling him to stand between my legs.

"The 4 white walls make me sad. I will never go back, Don't send me back Angel? Please? I'm not crazy! I promise." I sniffled making him wipe my eyes.

"I'm not sending you anywhere Dove, you're stuck here with Klaus and I, you're not going away, and you're not crazy." He insisted just as Puppy came back in.

"You want to carry her?" He offered and Damon nodded, lifting me carefully into his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and tucked my face into his neck. "Lay her down." He instructed and Damon did just that. "Time for a nap Kitten, you've had a hard few days. I want you to relax and sleep, okay?" I nodded, taking the stuffed wolf he handed me names Sergio and rolled to my side. It was a few minutes later that they started talking.

"Tell me about her, you might tell me something that makes a little more sense?" Damon questioned and Klaus sighed.

"Damon...You're her mate, just like I am. I've known her for a very long time, and I've gotten used to her...differences. It will not be easy for you to adjust to that, but I need you to know, how much your trying means to her. I can see it in her eyes, every time you tell her she's not crazy, or every time you yell at Elena. I will never lie to you about her, just make sure you're ready to hear what I have to say."

"I understand. I want to know." He said a minute later.

"I met Liliana one day while my brother was collecting a debt from a man who had borrowed money to open an office for the mentally ill."

"Liliana.  I thought it was just Lili, that's beautiful.  I'm guessing this has to be a hell of a long time ago...1700s?"  I assumed Klaus shook his head.

"This was back in 1654. The doctor was talking about her 'hallucinations', she was seeing everyone in the building being killed by a hybrid. I knew the moment I met her that she was mine. She had been a patient for 3 months after her parents admitted her for seeing the future. It was just a gift she had, but while in that facility, she was being driven mad."

"How? What were they doing?"

"Electric shock therapy mostly. The day I got there she was being dunked in an ice bath. I had to leave her there and come back at night when I was able to get her out. My sister found her still in her soaking wet clothes and a straight jacket. It took me 2 hours of cuddling her in a blanket to get her temperature back to normal. She has many scars from that place, mental and physical. I would love more than anything for you to stay here with us, you make her happy. Just make sure you're in it for the long haul, because if you hurt her, I will kill you." He growled.

"Of coarse I'm here to stay, if I wasn't I wouldn't have helped you. She loves you, which means I'm on your side. I'm not leaving anytime soon."