Changing Tyler

As puppy took care of his hybrids, feeding them some of Elena's blood before using his sire bond to send them to Mystic Falls, I stood in front of Angel, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so glad you're alright Dove-"

"Didn't like it Angel, Ray was mean, he bit me twice before I killed him.  I tried not to, know Puppy wanted him but he...he tried to..."  I couldn't say it out loud but as I got a chill I pulled my shirt closed which was still ripped down the front.

"He tried to force himself on you?  Oh God, here Dove, take this."  He pulled his shirt off, ripping the rest of my shirt and pulling his Henley over my head.  He tugged me into his arms and sat on a log, rocking me slightly as he let me relax.  "I'm so sorry, nothing like that will ever happen again Baby, I promise.  And did Klaus seem even the slightest bit concerned about Ray?  No, because you are more important than anything and anyone and if ever a man makes you uncomfortable all you have to do is point and one of us will tear him to pieces."

"Who are we ripping to pieces?"  We both looked up to see the hybrids gone and Puppy standing over us.

"I told her you would rather she be okay and have killed Ray than her be hurt."  He let me lay my head back into his neck and I did, purring contently.  "He's the one that ripped her shirt open."  There was a short pause before Puppy growled, very clearly enraged when I felt his hands on me.

"Are you alright?  He didn't hurt you, did he?  I swear, I'll bring him back somehow and I'll kill him again-"

"I'm okay Puppy...just didn't want to have to kill him, I know how important he was."  He shook his head firmly, lifting me from Damon and pulling me close, kissing all over my face while I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Did you see how many hybrids I just turned?  Hybrids I wouldn't be able to turn without you Kitten.  Any who dare hurt you will meet their end and you know it, even my hybrids.  Though I would prefer to do it myself and not see you get a bite again, clearly hallucinations are worse for you and we will be keeping werewolf venom as far away from you as possible."

"Gonna have to drink your blood when you mark me now."  He considered it before nodding his head.

"We'll be careful, all of us, don't worry my love.  Neither you nor Damon will ever feel my venom in your veins without a cure right behind it.  Come now, more wolves to find."  He continued holding me as he and Damon talked about where to go next before I was tuning out and searching the future for where to go.

"The stars show me a small pack, half the size, an hour North of here."  Puppy kissed my head and pat my butt lovingly.

"What would I ever do without you Kitten?"
~~~~~~~~

The small pack was calmer than the first, a few even receptive to not changing on the full moon and once they were sent on their way we began our trip back to his house in Mystic Falls, which he had just finished being renovated.

I went to the grille while Damon and Nikky dealt with the hybrids, ordering dinner for the 3 of us as no one wanted to cook.  I was about to take the bag of food and leave before I felt a hand on my waist, making me turn around and come face to face with Tyler Lockwood.  "Hi there sweet thing.  Aren't you adorable?"  If this was his flirting I now understood how he can't hold onto a girlfriend.

"Yes I am.  I've always been adorable."  I grabbed the bag, beginning to walk out when he kept speaking.

"Got a name, cutie?  I'm Tyler, and you are far too pretty to be walking alone."

"Oh...would you like to walk me home then?  I suppose you could...stay for a little while."  I batted my eyes a little, seeing flashes of Puppy changing the boy in front of me and letting me know I should bring him home.

"I'd be very happy to walk you home Cutie.  What's your name?"

"My name is Lili."  I held out my hand for him to take and he did, keeping up as I skipped all the way home.

"You're a cheerful little thing, aren't you?"  I nodded, allowing him to wrap his arm around my waist as I opened the front door, dropping the food on the table. We walked into the living room to see both Damon and Nikky reading before looking up, eyes darkening at the sight of Tyler touching me.  "Wait a second, you're Damon, aren't you?  Stefan said you left."

"You're Tyler, the werewolf kid that caused so much trouble while Elijah was around.  I hated you before...now you're touching my mate."  Nikky stood from his chair, walking closer and making Tyler step back, arm still around me which pulled me with him and made me giggle.

"Werewolf, huh?  Did you bring your Puppy a gift, Kitten?"  I nodded, grinning and pulling from Tyler to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"The stars told me you would like him.  Make sure he knows not to touch me like that again."

"The stars were right, and I will make sure you are taken care of, all of my hybrids already know that if they even look at you wrong then I'll remove their eyes.  Food first, yes?"  Nik bit into his wrist and grabbed the back of Tyler's head to feed the boy his blood while I grabbed the bag again, sitting on the couch and handing Damon his meal, setting out Nik's and taking my own while I turned on a movie.  Just as I began eating I was surrounded with a mate on each side, snuggling close while they ate too, completely unaware of what changing this boy was going to unleash upon the town of Mystic Falls.
~~~~~~~~
Finally updated.
Hope you all like the new cover!