talk.

_______<3_______

_______<3_______

days have gone by since we last spoke and i decide to apologize for what i've done to make you upset.

walking to your house i try to collect what i'm going to say.

getting lost in my thoughts trying to figure out what i did so wrong. there is many possibilites and for a moment i wished you were here and we could forget eveything.

grab my hand, i'm drowning

walking up your house there seems to be a car i've never seen.

brushing it off i knock on the red painted door.

stomps and whispers coming from the inside the moment i knocked twice.

i feel my heart pounding.

the door opens soon enough. 

seeing your smile and bed head made me smile.

i wondered what it would be like to wake up next to you every morning.

out of breath you asked, "what- what're you doing here baby?"

"can i come in so we could talk?"

"y- yeah sure, yeah, yeah of course." you seemed unsure, but still moved to the side to let me in.

traumas, they surround me.

looking around, boy your room was messy.

in a cute way.

but then i'd seen it in the corner of my eye.

another pair of shoes and a discarded shirt that i didn't recognize you owned.

i wish you'd just love me back.

it dawned on me- i was being cheated on.

"so what did you want to talk about babe?"

"i just came to say... i'm sorry for what i did a couple days ago but i see-"

"oh we're okay. i was going to come by to apologize to you in a second but i over slept-"

"no you weren't. it's okay, i know."

you seemed taken aback for a moment but quickly collected yourself.

"yes i was babe. what are you talking about? but now that you're here i can apologize for what i said. i was overreacting i didn't mean what i said babe. you mean a lot to me."

i broke down crying.

hearing what you had said i felt bad for even thinking such a thing.

you wouldn't cheat on me would you?

"h- hey why are you crying?" you moved next to me, pulling me close you sat us on your bed.

sweet nothings coming out of your mouth in my ear made me feel all the worse.

"shh, i'm here for you remember?"

say you're here, but i don't feel it.