Epilouge

Peter Stark took a deep breath.

"You'll do fine." His father reassured him.

Peter wasn't so sure. After the field trip, he had decided to reveal his identity to the public. It was a week later and Spiderman was due to make a huge announcement. Only now he was beginning to think that this wasn't such a great idea after all.

There were advantages and disadvantages. His friends and Pepper would be endangered, but the school could just add more security. On the plus side, he wouldn't have to sneak away to change into Spiderman and he could just do it whenever. It would make life so much easier.

That's it. Peter decided. It's too late to back out now.

He stepped out of Tony's limo, with his parents and the Avengers fanning out around him. They walked past the armies of fans, past the bulky security guards, past the rich celebrities and onto the stage.

"Um... hi." He waved to the crowd awkwardly. They all instantly hushed, and the reporters got their cameras ready. Nobody wanted to miss Spiderman's announcement.

"So... uh.... I am here today to tell the world that I got adopted a few months ago! By my mentor, Tony Stark." Gasps. Shock.

"And also..." Peter took a deep breath and pulled off his mask.

The crowds went wild. People were taking photos. Videos. Sending them. Telling the world.

But Peter didn't mind.

He had friends.

He had a huge (and messed up) family.

He would face plenty of new challenges - he would face press, and new enemies. But also new alliances.

He could do this.

He was Peter Stark.

A/N
THANK YOU READERS! I've gotten so many comments showing live for this book so thank you to all you lovely people. Thank you for reading! Love you!