🌾3🌾

Colbys POV:
I woke to knocking at the door, "come in" Sam said putting his phone down. "I'm sorry to tell you this boys...BUT IM TAKING OVER THE FARM WORK!!" Elton came in making Sam and I laugh, "I'll ask you guys to come help every so often but you guys get to chill now" He said as he left. Sam gave me a kiss and went back to his phone, I groaned wanting more attention. "Awe does Colbs want attention" Sam said making a baby voice, I made a fake pout and turned the opposite way. He made puppy eyes at me and went to kiss me but I swerved them. I'm guessing he didn't like that though, he pinned me by my wrists and gave me a kiss. "Don't deny my kisses baby or I'll get it my way" he said as he moved off of me, I laughed and fell into his embrace. We laid cuddling and having occasional kisses, but mostly laughing and cuddling. I began drifting off until my phone started ringing.

C-Colby S-Sam M-Colbys mom D-Colbys dad
D- Hey kid! How's it going? You straight yet?
C- Uh... hey? It's ok-
M- STOPPIT he's only been there for a little bit he's not gonna be straight as soon as he steps on the farm
C-uhm
S- Hey? I'm Colbys boy- boy best friend, he's great and don't worry he's been eyeing all the ladies!
D- Good I don't want a gay child!
M- OH WILL YOU STOP! It's not that bad at least he won't have kids at a young age if he's a homosexual
C- Bye guys I gotta go, love ya mom!

I hung up the phone and sighed crawling closer to Sam. "It's ok baby, you'll be here till your 18 and you can legally live with me" he said kissing my forehead, "yeah that's not for like 4ish years though baby" I sighed. "Shh don't remind me that it's about 4 years till we are both 18 and can live together" he told me as he shook his head. I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and got up to change. "Hm... baby?" The blonde asked, "yes love?" I responded going through my suitcase. "Wear this!" He said handing me his white hoodie, a white and black flannel, a pair of black jeans and my original vans. "Oh and your chain" he said as he turned around so I could change.

I put the ensemble on, "aw baby! I love it" I said hugging him

I put the ensemble on, "aw baby! I love it" I said hugging him. I chose his outfit black and red overalls, a white shirt and white converse.

Sam smiled and put it on

Sam smiled and put it on. "So you trying to make me a city boy?" Sam joked after putting it on. "AWH!! You look adorable Sammy" I exclaimed. He laughed and fixed my flannel. He kissed my head and then grabbed my arm pulling me downstairs.

⚠️TW: D3ATH⚠️
I was confused but went with it, he knocked on his grandfather's door. "Hmph?" His grandfather replied to the knocks, "can Colby and I come in?" Sam asked the sickened man. He responded with a hum and Sam walked in, me following. "Hey gramps, how are you?" The blonde asked sweetly, "I'm good, painful but good. Who's yer friend?" The elderly man asked. "Oh! That's-" Sam stopped as his grandfather fell out of his chair and had a heart attack. I pulled Sam back from his grandfather and I called for his grandma. I pulled Sam out of the room and into the bathroom. "Shh its o- he'll be- I can't.." I said my voice cracking between words. Sam and I hugged in silence for a long time. We sat together crying, it was painful to just watch his grandfather pass away. "Sam honey?" his grandmother called out, "yeah gran?" Sam asked his voice croaking from his loud cries. "Well, your grandfather had gotten sicker but I know how much it hurt you to hear so I kept-" Sheila was cut off by Sam. "YOU WHAT?! I HATE YOU!!" Sam screamed and his expression was horrifying, he knocked a vase of the counter and stormed upstairs. I stared in awe at his actions, banging was heard upstairs and Sam's grandmother motioned me to go to him. But once i got to our room my stuff was outside the door with a note that read 'Go, go home back to your stupid city. Go back to your stupid ex just go I don't want you here. There's a bus ticket in your bag.' I broke down crying at the door.

After crying for an hour or two my bus was here, I said goodbye to Sheila and got on the bus. I sat crying until I arrived at a bus station near my house, I walked back to the nightmare house. "H-hey mom" I said my voice breaking, she pulled me into a hug. "Sweetie? Why are you home?" She asked as she pulled away and went back to prepping dinner. "W-well uh-" I was cut of by the door swinging open. "Son! Wow didn't take long to make you straight!" My dad said patting my back, I nodded and went into my room. I set my bags down and crawled into bed crying.