🐴6🐴

Colby's POV:

I woke up to Jake eating a bowl of cereal and watching some random show. "Aye look who's finally up! Want some cereal?" He asked as I sat up, I gave him a nod and he went to get me a bowl of cereal. "oh and my parents are out of town for the next two weeks, they are out on their 'fourth honey moon' but I know it's just to get away from me." the black haired boy said as he gave me the bowl and a spoon. I let out a light chuckle. "Do you wanna go to the mall today?" Jake asked me as he changed the channel. "Sure, but like I'm broke" I replied with a small laugh. "I'll buy you something" He said with a smile, "No, don't please I don't need anything" I told him. "I can't guarantee anything" Jake said as he put his bowl on the table, I rolled my eyes at his response.

I got dressed and so did Jake. "We look like an emo couple" I told him jokingly, "I'm not emo mom, I'm scene" he replied sarcastically. I laughed and we got in his car. We arrived at the mall quite soon, it was freezing out. "Here take this" Jake said as he put his hoodie in my arms, he gestured me to put it on. "N-" I got cut off, "put it on your shivering, plus you'd look adorable." I pulled the hoodie over my body and adjusted it so it didn't look like a hoodie dress. "A bit over sized" I said with a small laugh. "Well it isn't my fault that your small, also you do look adorable." Jake said opening the door for me. I blushed... is he flirting?

We began walking back to the car with only a bag, "Oh wait" the taller boy said. I turned around and stared at him, he handed me a new outfit.

*without the purse*

*without the purse*

"Do you like it? I thought it would look cute." He asked me, "I love it, I've never had like full feminine, but I'd love to test it" I told him as I continued walking. "Alright, what do you wanna do know handsome?" He asked, "I don't know, I'm kinda hungry so we can go back to your house" I told him as he pulled out of the parking space. "Hm no, let me buy you lunch" He said as he drove down a road with a lot of restaurants, "you ever have Tender Greens?" "Yeah? I don't live under a rock" I replied, he laughed and parked.

"Ok now that we've had lunch, what else do you want to do?" Jake asked as he got in the car, "I don't know, I wasn't allowed to do much at my parents and I was only with Sam for a little." I told the black haired boy. He let out a light hearted laugh, "we can go home" he said as he stopped at the red light. I felt my eyes grow heavy and I let my self drift off.

I woke up to Jake carrying me inside, "oh your up I'll put you down" he told me once he realized I was up. He put me down and I walked inside and just flopped on the couch. "Nah fam get up" Jake said motioning me to get up, I groaned due to the tiredness. "My room is the first one on the right" he told me as he pointed to a hallway, I nodded and slipped off my shoes and fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up it was dark out, "goddangit" I whispered under my breath. I stood up and looked in the mirror, I ruffled my hair and left the room. The scent of pizza filled my nose, I was starving. I followed the scent to the kitchen and grabbed a plate and a few slices. "Oh I was just about to wake you up" Jake said as he put his plate in the dishwasher. I ate while making jokes with Jake. After I finished I changed into a pair of joggers and a hoodie, and just laid on the couch. Jake went to get changed as well, he came back in just joggers, no shirt. I could feel the deep crimson grow on my cheeks. "Ooh someone's blushing!" Jake teased, "SHUSH IT" I squealed back. Jake got up and put a shirt on, "thank you" I said sarcastically.  "Do you wanna do something? I'm bored" Jake asked me, "like?" I questioned back. "Hmm Monopoly?" He asked pointing to the game placed on a shelf, "sure" I replied and he grabbed it.

"JAKEY-POO I'M HOME" a male voice called through the house, I raised an eyebrow at Jake. "IN MY ROOM!" Jake yelled back. Footsteps came down the hall, "JA- who are you?" The stranger asked, "uh- I'm Colby?" I responded with a confused tone. "Oh alright, I'm Jake's brother, Reggie." He replied back to me. I nodded, Jake and Reggie had a small conversation and then Reggie left. "Where was he?" I asked going back to the game of monopoly, "oh a weekend trip with a friend" Jake replied as he acquired another property.

"GODDANGIT" I yelled as Jake won the game. "Aw it's ok don't cry" Jake teased, "You little bitch!" I said fake slapping him. "Can yall flirt quieter" Reggie said as he popped his head in the door. "get out loser" Jake told him, Reggie did so. Jake and I were cuddling on the couch watching some Netflix, "what the fuck" Sam said as he walked through the door. "What?!" I yelled in shock, "so you left me to be with Jake?" Sam asked angrily. "WOAH NO" I shouted, "We're cuddling because I'm cold! ALSO we are on break AND lastly why the fuck did you come here?!" I half shouted to Sam. "Get a blanket, and I'm here because Reggie wanted to hangout and he mentioned you" Sam spat at me. "Sam, I promise I'm not gonna take your boyfriend all that happened was friendly flirting, I bought him an outfit and cuddling just now. Also the outfit is more because I saw Colby eyeing it the whole time" Jake explained as he patted Sam's shoulder. Sam nodded slightly, "Did you take your meds?" Jake asked, Sam nodded 'no'. "cmon let's get them then" I said as I brought Sam back to the living room.