🐷8🐷

Sams POV:
Yeah I was still upset at Colby and Jake, but I've done a similar thing in the past."Colby" I said looking at the ground, "yeah?" He asked looking at me with hopeful eyes, "I- uhm I think we need to stay on break, we both need to find our selves." I sighed deeply sure it was the right thing but it broke my heart to say. "No, no I understand! I'll see you some other time ok?" He said, clearly holding back tears "yeah just keep in touch!" I replied as he left the house I began to cry.

Colbys POV:
"J-Jake? I need you to pick me up please!" I cried as I sat at the end of Sam's driveway, Jake wasn't answering his phone. "Aye! It's Jake I can't answer right now leave a voicemail brother!" His voicemail said for the 10th time. I only had one other person to call, "what the hell do you want faggot?" Brennen spat. I jumped at the harsh words, "I need you to pick me up and take me to my house..." I pleaded, "why should I help you?" He yelled, "please?" I asked. It was silent, "No!" He shouted. He hung up the phone and I began balling at the curbside. I stood up and wiped my tears, I began walking down the road. As I walked my phone began ringing, "h-hey.." I said croakily, "I'm so sorry stay where you are I'll find you" Jake said with a sad tone, "ok.." I hung up the phone and sat in my spot.

"Colby there you are! Are you ok?" Jake asked as he stopped the car next to me, I got in the passenger seat. "Well Sam said we should stay on break and I have no one to stay with... so can-" I began, "of course you can stay with me! My parents won't care it'll be cool!" Jake exclaimed as he pulled into his driveway, "thanks.." I replied as I walked in the door. Jake wrapped his arms around my hips and kissed my temple as he stood behind me. I turned around and looked at him laughing, "ok, lemme go talk to my parents!" He said heading to another room, "aren't they gone?" I asked him, "they came back early." Jake said walking to the another room. "Hey" Reggie said coming out from the dark kitchen, I screamed from being scared "ugh!!" I yelled at him. "Chill, I hope you know about Tara." He said as he left to his room. "They said it's cool! Wanna hang in my room?" Jake asked, "yeah" I replied.

"Jake, who's Tara?" I asked as Jake began looking for something, "oh she's my girl best friend who my parents think I'm dating because they don't want me to be gay.. Tara is a lesbian and I'm Gay but our parents want straight kids so we compromised. Why?" He asked me. "Just something that Reggie said.." I grabbed clothes to change into, being a hoodie and some shorts. I changed in the bathroom but once I was done I heard yelling come from Reggie's room, so I went to check it out. "stop fucking talking to him! You're gonna take him and break his precious heart!" Jake yelled at Reggie, "At least I'm not dating my best friends ex!" Reggie shouted back. Reggie went to throw a punch at Jake but I intervened and got a fist to my face.

"REGGIE WHAT THE FUCK" I could hear a woman's voice scold, I tried to sit up but my head was throbbing harshly. "Shh! He's up." Jake said coming over to me. He crouched at my side and stared at me sadness filling his eyes, Reggie then left the house. "I'm so sorry about what he did, Reggie refuses to see a doctor about his issues. Here take these meds and I'll check where he hit you." The same woman said, "who are you?" I asked the lady. "Oh right, I'm Jake and Reggie's mom!" She said cheerfully.

After she was done nursing to me Reggie finally came back to the house. "I'm sorry.... it was meant for Jake I swear!" He apologized, "it's fine I probably shouldn't have jumped in front of him" I told him with an awkward laugh. He gave a light smile and walked out. "Wh- Where is h- he?" Sam questioned whilst panting between words. "Right here..." Jake replied as he moved to the kitchen. Sam sat at my feet, "I'm sorry for being so late I had to run here, Are you ok?" "I'm fine" I mumbled. "Ok.." the blonde said with uncertainty. "Jake?" I questioned, he hummed in response and came back into the living room. "Can you sit here with me? Please!" I begged, "yeah" he returned. Jake on the opposite end of the couch, I moved my head into his lap and he began playing with my hair. Reggie went to his room and Sam followed after, Sam saw Jake playing with my hair and scoffed. I felt my self begin to drift off, "here I'll mo-" I began but Jake cut me off my kissing me. I melted into the kiss, Jake's lips tasting like berries from his chapstick. I sat up getting closer to him deepening the kiss, Jake pulled away with a few small pants. "What the hell?!" Sam yelled, "atleast Jake is there for me and will help and be there for me when I need it! Unlike you who just constantly yells at me and doesn't want to be around me!" I yelled back tears forming in my eyes. Jake pulled me into a hug rubbing my back, "Colby..." he said looking at the ground. "Yeah?" I asked in response, "Sam's right, you need him not me." Jake said pulling away from the hug.