🪴7🪴

Colbys POV:
Sam, Jake and I piled into Jake's car and went to Sam's. "Here take them" I said sternly as I gave Sam his meds. "Hey- oh shit" The tall dirty blonde boy said. "Aaron not-" Sam began but I cut him off, "what the fuck? So it's not okay for me and Jake to be fully clothed cuddling, but it's PERFECTLY fine for this Aaron kid to come out of your room in only boxers?!" I spat out facing Aaron, but my words directed at Sam. "Uh- well uhm" Sam stuttered his words, "Fuck you and Fuck you! You can have eachother" I screamed as I slammed the door. Jake following after, he began to drive. "J-Jake.. do you think they are more than f-friends?" I asked stuttering as I held back tears. "I don't know, does Sam still have the two beds?" He asked as he merged lanes. "N-no... we got rid of them after me and him became official" I replied, I let the tears stream down my face. "H-hey, Shh shhh, it's ok Colby it's ok" Jake said soothingly as he pulled into his driveway. "Let's get you inside" he said pulling me out of the car. "Cmere it's ok beautiful, shh let me wipe those" Jake began wiping my face with his sleeve, I felt a warm red glow fall onto my cheeks. "Awe see it's ok" Jake said embraced me in a hug and we sat hugging for a a bit. "Hey- oh alright" Reggie said as he walked in on us hugging. Jake and I both let out small laughs and pulled away. I gave Jake a small smile, he gave me a larger one back. We sat staring into each other's eyes for a minute or two. Jake leaned in farther I did the same, we kissed. We both pulled back immediately, "Wa- Ah- Uhm" we both said in unison. "I liked it.." I said playing with the hem of my hoodie, Jake lifted my chin, "me too." I smiled at him a rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey uh- well Jake were supposed to do that thing" Reggie said in a weird tone, I raised my brow and then let Jake go talk to Reggie. They didn't go far enough though because I heard every word "Jake! Our parents think your dating Tara for one, AND TWO that's your BESTFRIENDS EX do you know how wrong that is?!" Reggie scolded, "Dude! Don't tell mom and dad, and I doubt Colby and I will get that serious. I just want Colby to be safe... and yeah the kiss was fucking great but Sam truly loves Colby" Jake replied, I felt a roller coaster of emotions go through me. Anger, Sadness and lastly hope, for Sam and I. "Hey I'm back" Jake said flopping next to me, I didn't say a word I just grabbed my bags. "Cmon I need Sam he needs me please" I said with a saddened tone, Jake nodded and we drove to Sam's.

"Sammy baby please I'm sorry" I cried as I slammed my fist on the door. "Dude give-" Aaron began, "Shut up this is partially your fault!" Jake spat at him. "Both of you quiet!" I yelled at the two, they nodded and left. "Sam, I'm sorry you can hate me for as long as you want but are you ok?!" I questioned, no answer. I went to the opposite wall, I got a running start and slammed all my weight into the door to my surprise it opened. Sam was curled up in a ball. "Sammy? Baby please I'm sorry it's ok to hate me just please tell me your ok?" I asked rubbing his back. "I-I'm fine" he said and he shoved me off the bed. I felt liked I'd been stabbed in the heart and I left. I went out to the kitchen, and I began making Sam something to eat. "Aaron" I grumbled, he came into the kitchen "since he's mad at me try to get him to eat please" I asked him. He nodded and took the plate to Sam.

About twenty minutes later he came down with an empty plate, "thanks" I said glaring at Aaron. He nodded and grabbed his keys, "I gotta go, to my girlfriend" when Aaron finished his sentence he added some aggressiveness. I sat in awe at the fact that I was an asshole to him and Sam.

Jake left about an hour ago and I still have yet to hear from Sam. I opened the door and Sam is sat staring at the ceiling, I crawled into the bed next to him. "Sammy I know you hate me, but I'm sorry I should've listened to you two. I hope you be able to forgive me at some point" I held back my tears, gave him a kiss and left the room. As I softly closed the door I began to cry, I mean how could I have done such a thing. "Hey Sam- oh it's just you, wait why are you crying?" Elton asked as he walked in the kitchen. "I uh- well I kinda really messed up and thought Sam was cheating and I made him really upset and I feel horrible" I told him sniffles between my words. Elton stood for a second, taking in my words. He went to speak but then nodded towards the door way. I looked where he nodded, Sam stood in the doorway his arms open gesturing me in them. I ran into his arms making him stumble, he let out a light laugh "I love you Colbs, I was just upset that you thought I'd do that" he said moving my hair. "Sammy it's just that Brennen always did and I never stood my ground so when I thought you did it was my breaking point" I told him. "And when I went with Jake, he took me in and bought me an outfit that I'd only wear while with you. We also kissed, it felt ok but kissing you is a million times better" I told him, I stared into his eyes waiting for him to respond. He gave a small nod, "it's ok Colby, Jake told me everything."