Character Bio

Name: Sora Moto
Age: 15
Likes: Reading, Food, games, drawing, martial arts, His girlfriends, exercising, anime, sleeping, his children's and likes to be alone (except with his girlfriend)

Dislikes: People who think they are superior, school, people trying to steal his girl, stealing his food, not getting any sleep, people that expect to much of him, things hurting his children and seeing his loved ones hurt.

Personality: Kind, kinda of an ass, introverted with people he don't know and respectful (when people who earn his respect)
Looks:

Personality: Kind, kinda of an ass, introverted with people he don't know and respectful (when people who earn his respect)Looks:

body:

Powers: He has 3 now but will unlock more 

GAME SYSTEM (SungJin-Woo)

An ability that makes Sora a Game character which make his strength growth or abilities to grow in a very rapid pace, basically cheating life.

(sub)GAMER'S MIND: He is immune to hypnosis, psychological attacks and it keeps his mind rational.

(sub)GAMER'S BODY: His body is like a video game character his body will heal or stamina recover if he sleep for the required amount and consume food for additional buffs.

REACTIVE ADAPTATION

His body reacts to certain situation he's in like drinking poison. His body will build an Immunity against it or getting tired his body will just upgrade it to have more stamina.

(sub)HYPER REGENERATION: This is a sub skill of his adaptation basically he can regenerate from just one of his living blood cell to his own body in 20 seconds.

EYES OF THE LORD  

Adam from Shuumatsu no Valkyrie (recommend you to go check this manga out) has found a successor after he died between an honorable battle against Zeus. EYES OF THE LORD is an ability given to Adam by god himself his body is created to look exactly like him. The abilities from these special eyes is that He will be able to copy technique, abilities or moves and make the said attacks even better than the original.

(sub)IDOMITABLE WILL: Sora has a will so great to protect his loved ones and children that he will fight every god in the universe to protect any of them from harm and his will is so great that he will probably still fight even if his body is dead.

(sub)GODLIKE STRENGTH: Sora strength is on par or even greater than gods themselves.

(sub)GODLIKE DURABILITY: Sora body is tough like a god, probably more tougher and he can withstand devastating blow that can kill a god itself.

(sub)GODLIKE SPEED & REFLEXES: Sora is able to react to attacks that seem so fast that it defies time itself and his speed is that he moves so fast that he is able to outrun a lightning like it was a jog (and lightning is only 10% of the speed of light which is 270 000mph or 432 000kmh which is pretty fast) but he can go faster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Found out my story didn't save so I unpublish it so I can fix it and here you go people enjoy and see ya later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________