The new world

Sora pov

After saying that awesome line, I decided to explore this new world.

{Due to the host not being in danger  system safety protocol deactivate}

After the system announce that, I just felt like my strength was sapping away.   

Sora: "Wow! that was a very unnatural feeling. just like I was being on a 30 mile marathon run."

So After that power draining moment I decided to check my Status.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sora Moto

Age: 15

Level: 1

Job: none

Hp: 160

Fatigue: 00

Mana: 200

Str: 10 (average)(able to lift 100kg) 

Int: 20 ( smart boi )(200 iq)

Agi: 12 (extra 2 points for running and reacting from bullies)(21.6km/hr)(13.5mph)

Vit: 16 ( extra 6 point for taking a beating)

Sense: 13 (for avoiding and predicting his bullies attacks)

Stat points: 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's a pretty noice stat sheet, at least I'm not the average joe.

Sora: "Ok since I'm in a new world, I have to find information about it, the only thing the system said, is that this world is more advanced than my world. So step 1: find a town or community, Step 2: find a place to live with the money I have but I don't think the currency of my world will be the same  here, Step 3: get a job so I can have a stable income to provide the basic necessity of a human, Step 4: Probably go to this world equivalent of an academy to gain more information of this world, and finally, and the least it's to find a way to go back to my world."

I was walking around this new world on auto-pilot and thinking of my current situation, but decided to put it at the back of my head.

(TIMESKIP)  30 minutes later

As I was walking, I saw a pretty big town in the distance, I decided to sprint with all my might to get to explore this new world and city. I felt more happy than I ever could in my old world, so might as well enjoy it.

*Pant

*Pant 

*Pant

I was running to this new town, feeling excited to explore, but that died down as I'm feeling tired.

Sora: 'CURSE YOU STAMINAAA!!!!!!!

After running for a couple more of minutes, I reached the town, but drench in sweat. The people who lived in the town saw me drench in sweat, looked at me with concern, surprised and women, who were looking at me like I'm there prey by how much sweat as dripping of me, and my clothes stick to my body due to the sweat, showing my average boy.