Powers and new world?

Hello there! my name is Sora Moto I am just an average guy with average looks and I like what most teenagers like anime and reading to. I attend a prestigious school called Union academy and the age to attend is above 17 but how did I attend this school at the age of 15? well to answer your question I am smarter than people at my age almost smarter than college teacher, well I don't know how I am this smart but when it comes to tests or questions the answer will just pop into my head. Oh! did I also forgot to mention that this planet also has what they call quirks, semblances and sacred gear.

Quirks are a genetic mutation human can have, it gives special abilities to human and it's different from every individual.

Semblances are like quirks but it requires hard work, Forced or near death experiences to activate it and it requires aura which is like a protective shield around your body that every human has it.

Sacred Gears are items bestow by the gods to assist human with each different abilities and people can get a Longinus sacred gear which is able to kill god himself or herself I don't know gods gender.

And I have none of those not even an Aura so basically I'm vulnerable every time I walk out. That didn't put me down thought so I train my body to my satisfaction and I'm stronger than most people physically but there powers can crush me but enough about that let's get to the story when I my life changed.

Sora Pov

*BEEP

*BEEP

*BE-

*SMASH

What you heard people is that I accidentally broke my alarm clock by throwing it at the wall really hard.

Sora: *groan Welp guess I have to get a new one.

I got up and went to the shower brush my teeth, wash myself, get out to dry myself, put some clothes on and look at myself in the mirror.

Sora: Another day, another day I'm gonna get bullied for my lack of power and aura, let's just hope I don't get bullied that much.

So I went downstairs got my lunch prepared and put it in my bento and went to the most prestigious school in the country which is my hell, also called 'Union Academy'

Sora: Welp! I can't complain or else I will get into trouble by those good for nothing staff.

I went into the school and people were already talking trash behind my back but I'm used to this treatment, so I continue on my day and accidentally came across one of the most hated person in my list Rias Gremory, The Failure of a Dragon Emperor and her Peerage.

Rias: Hello trash ready for your beating?

Sora: Hello Tomato Bitch are you enjoying that losers small non existence dick?