Our World Together <3

<3

"Alright, that should be the last of your stuff" Capricorn said as he finished putting Libras boxes in her mother's car.

Unfortunately, it was the day they weren't waiting for. A few parents and siblings had arrived to pick up belongings and their own someone.

"Thank you Capricorn." Libra mumbled as she closed the trunk of the car. He sighed as he looked at her.

"Just because summer is over doesn't mean our relationship is too." Capricorn told her as they walked back to the house.

"I know. I'm just gonna miss our time together. I mean...you and Aries are planning to leave after high school, right?" Libra sadden as she knew her boyfriend was moving to live his life after school.

He grabbed her hand tightly as they got closer to the door.

"We still have a year so shush" Capricorn remarked as he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Ah! You two must be done with loading your stuff?" A voice interrupted in front of them as they turned their heads to see Virgo with a happy smile.

"We sure are. How about you and Scorpio?" Libra asked the girl.

"I'm finished but I think Katrina is lecturing him about something so he hasn't came back from loading his stuff." Virgo informed them as she chuckles.

"Leo! You brought this much stuff with you?!" Leo's sister had came to pick him up just like Katrina to scorpio but she didn't expect the massive amounts of boxes in her car.

"What?! Is there a problem?" Leo shouted back.

"Might as well bring the dang kitchen with you! There's no need to have this much stuff! Did you steal?!"

Leo groaned at his sisters words.

"Stop being a jerk! I raised you better than that!" Another voice shouted which made a few to burst in laughter.

Scorpio was sitting down on the grass as Katrina shouted. The only problem is Scorpio was trying not to fall asleep on her.

"Scorpio! Wake up! How the hell do you even have a girlfriend with this personality of yours!" Katrina smacked her little brother which didn't do damage to him.

"Brothers are such a pain." Leo's sister shouted and Katrina gave a thumbs up.

"She really doesn't change huh"

"Still the same Katrina from high school"

The two new individuals talked among themselves as they were walking with their younger siblings.

"Ah I forgot. All of the siblings went to high school with each other." Pisces said as he approached Capricorn and Libra with three others.

"Hey guys!" Cancer exclaimed.

"Hey! You guys finished or...?" Virgo inquired and cancer shook her head.

"I still have a few boxes left." Cancer told and her older brother sighed.

"Yea, let's get this over with already." The older sibling walked passed the group into the house to gather his sisters stuff.

"Hey! Cace wait for me!" Preston shouted. Preston, Pisces older brother, was helping out his brother today.

"I don't have anymore boxes so go back to the car with father." Pisces told his uncontrollable older brother.