Go out

All the Zodiacs Got home and decided just a show and sleep which they actually enjoyed the most

So now it's the next morning and what shall they do?

Let's see

"Let's Go to the movies!" Libra said cheerfully to her friends Gemini and Aquarius

"Oh ok I'm down" Aqua said and Gemini just had a 'eh' expression

"Let's talk with the Others first." Gem said and Libra nodded and headed downstairs where she found Aries and Scorpio on the couch both distracted by technology, Cancer and Taurus sharing popcorn as they watched Tv, Pisces talking to Leo about...Something, and lastly Sagittarius, Virgo, and Capricorn were eating breakfast.

"Aye look at this" Aries Said and showed Scorpio something on his phone and Scorpio just gave him a annoyed look and Continued on his phone.

"Hey, Cap do you know what day it is?" Leo said switching from Pisces to Capricorn.

"Didn't know I was a calendar" Cap replied and Leo Just scoffed and turned to The person Who he knows is to innocent and will gladly answer his question

"Hey, Cancer What day is it?" Leo said and instead of Cancer, Taurus Responded

"Why do you have to ask her? Do you see we're watching something" Taurus said a bit harshly and Cancer looked confused at his sudden behavior.

"Ugh Who knows the Date?!" Leo yelled through the house. Finally Sagittarius spoke up

"It's the date to go fuck your m-"

"Don't Even finish that sentence" Leo marked

"All i ask is for the date."

"Leo, It's June 2nd." Virgo said and Leo thanked her.

"Why do you need to know the date?" Sagi asked since it was rare for Leo to want to know the date.

"You ask a lot of questions" Leo said and Sagittarius immediately spoke

"What do you mean? I asked one question?!" She said loudly and Libra rolled her bright blue eyes.

"Guys, calm down, he just wanted to know something. Anyways...What do you guys want to do today?" Libra said and Gemini answered it

"Movie Theater."

"Or.."

"We can watch Movies Just that we can all stay here instead of go out"

All eyes expect for two turn to look at who came up with the idea and who would of thought it was The Not so aggressive 17 year old himself.

"I'll order pizza" Cancer said

"But it's 11:45 am right now so how about at 7:30 pm we can start?" Aqua requested and everybody nodded.

"So for the mean time...What should we do?" Aries asked.

"Wanna Go Out to eat?" Taurus Said and Aries Eyes bolted up

"Yes! I'm hungry. I'll drive!" Aries shouted and ran out the front door.

"Well can we go to the movies tomorrow?" Libra asked sweetly

"How about next Friday? It'll be better" Gemini said and they all agreed that Friday will be better. Now they have to all go into their friends car.

Gemini sat next to Taurus and Cancer sat next to him while Libra was sitting on Gem. Aries car doesn't have much room for 12 people...

"We should have taken another car!" Aquarius said in frustration as Virgo sat on her.