Counting the Days

"Hey"

"Yes ma'am?"

"How's Sawyer doing?"

"Good, why?"

"Just asking" Aqua snickered as Sagittarius eyed her friend walking away.

"But you wanna know who he's talking to now? You won't believe it!" Sagi shot up off her seat and Aqua turned with big eyes.

"Spill"

"Katrina"

"Katrina?!"

"Katrina!"

"Oh lord mercy" Aquarius took a deep breath as the information took her by surprise. Who would of known Sagittarius's brother would be talking to scorpios sister? Huh.

"While scorpios on his date, his sister probably is too!" Sagi smiled as she was happy for her older brother to find someone.

Oh that's right!

Scorpio obviously accepted Virgos request last night which resulted in them going on that date. Aries hopes that by the time his friend comes back, no one in the house will be single.

"He's gonna be the end of Virgo" Pisces told walking down the stairs with Aries trailing behind him.

"Didn't you want them together? Stop being a little rat" Aries said to him as they headed towards the living room.

"I do want them together. I care about both of them but if you really think about it, virgo is gonna go crazy with every little thing Scorpio does." Pisces confessed and Aries sighed.

Sagittarius turned to them and watched them closely. She took a deep breath and spoke.

"I was honestly thinking something similar too"

Pisces gestured to Aries with a smirk expression

"See?"

"Yea like you and Aqua are better" Aries remarked to them and that's when Aquarius's head snapped to his direction.

"Don't bring up my relationship in the conversation" Aqua said sternly as Aries rolled his eyes.

"None of our relationships are perfect. Me and Cancer sometimes piss each other off but we're still together so why don't you consider Scorpio and Virgo?" Aries demanded from the fish boy

"Aries, those two gone through the same love problems at the same time. It's hard for a relationship to work if you're just with a mirror of your love life" Sagittarius informed him and Aries closed his eyes in disbelief.

"Why do you want them together so badly?" Pisces questioned.

"I just want them both to be happy. I know it's a hard feeling to be single when everyone around you is taken...Virgo had to be strong and supportive with my feelings even though it wasn't what she wished for." Aries remarked to his friends as they listened silently.

"Virgo deserves to be in a good relationship and Scorpio does too! Right??" Aries said looking at Pisces.

Pisces scratched the back of his neck nervously to reply.

"yes..." Pisces mumbled and Aries brows furrowed.

"Of course! They deserve to be happy but...you also have to consider our point of view Aries" Sagittarius spoke which left Aries expression to soften.

"I'm going out" Aries told and Pisces crossed his arms.

"Bring Cancer with you"

"Why?"