24 Days

"Heyyooo" Leo said as he walked in the house

"Bye-ooo" Aquarius waved as she walked away from a hurt Leo.

"Alright jerk, I see you" Leo told as he saw the others in the house

"So what's the plan for today?"

"Nothing" Virgo told with a sigh

"Whatttttt???"

"I know babe. I said the same thing" Sagittarius looked at him with puppy eyes which made his heart stop.

"Oh I forgot y'all are together.." Cancer mumbled and sagi slowly turned her head.

"MAMMA MIA" a voice shouted from upstairs but the group in the living room ignored it.

"MAMMA MIAAAA" it repeated.

"...."

"I SAID MAMMA MIA YOU LITTLE-"

"YAH! SHUT UP" Aries shouted from the upstairs.

That's when Capricorn ran downstairs

"Do you people not hear my callings??" He said with his hands to his hips.

"What is mamma Mia suppose to mean?" Sagittarius asked him and he let out a frustrated sigh.

"What if I needed help? What if I was stuck upstairs and you guys just ignored me?" Capricorn told not even answering Sagittarius's question.

"And who told me to shut up?"

"I did. You loud mouth" Aries answered as he came from downstairs with a plastic bag in his hands.

"Of course. Aries always tells me to shut up" Capricorn said with a smirk and Aries face dropped

"Don't smirk when you say crap like that idiot!" Aries demanded and smacked Capricorn across the head

"Ah! I didn't mean it like that!" Cap cried out

Scorpio entered the living room with sweat dripping from head to toe. He came along with a basketball in his hands.

"When did Scorpio live here??" Capricorn called and once again....Aries smacked him.

"Are you drunk or something??"

"What's up with him?" Scorpio asked as he placed his hair to the side

"His system couldn't update so it's malfunctioning." Taurus said from out of nowhere.

"Scorpio, I totally forgot you were outside" Virgo confessed and he just shrugged.

"No invite?" Aries asked since he was on the basketball team.

"Sorry Aries. I'm a lone wolf" Scorpio winked and Aries shook his head.

"Are you trying to get in the team this year?" Aries asked and Scorpio paused for a moment. He wasn't really feeling like working with others but he did love sports.

"Uh I haven't made my mind up yet. It might be a mess if all three of us were on the same team, don't ya think?"

Aries nods

"You should totally tryout! We have one more year left so give it a shot! You know we all will go to your games" Virgo told him and he just remained silent in thought.

"Or join Pisces in baseball." Cancer recommended and Aquarius eyes lit up

"Yes! Girls baseball always had beef with the boys baseball team so now I could say I hate two boys on the team!" Aquarius stated as she held two fingers