Last Day of High School!...Sorta

Guys ITS FINALLY HERE! After FOREVER ITS FINALLY HERE😂
Well hope you enjoy!

If you forgot the genders look back last Page or whatever:)

_____________________________

Aquarius and Libra were having their Daily Gossip Talk next to the lockers while Cancer was helping Leo clean out his locker since it was indeed the last day of School.

Well last day of Junior Year.

They planned to make sure their Summer was going to be the best since last year wasn't what they expected.

Then all four of the friends heard a Voice which made their heads turn, they saw their dear friend run in the halls with Aries Chasing him.

Capricorn and Aries friendship is kinda...Unique?

"Do they ever Stop Running?" Libra Asked while watching the two boys vanish from her sight.

"Nope" Aquarius answered while popping the 'p'

"Are you Done Leo?" Gemini asked as she walked up to the four. Leo shoved his books in his backpack and zipped it.

"Now I am" He said while putting his backpack on. Cancer grabbed the two pencils he left in his locker and stored it in her pocket. She turned and saw Taurus walking up to them so she decided to walk up to him

"Hi Taurus!" She said cheerily with a smile on her face. He smiled back and stood in front of her

"Are you Guys Ready to leave this dump already? Virgo is waiting." He said and She nodded, she started walking back to the four.

"Guys let's go! Virgo is waiting" Cancer says and they all stopped talking and walked with Cancer. Taurus smiled and followed as well

They all went outside to be greeted by the two Doofus's and two others. Then a Voice from a distance yelled

"Guys Let's Leave already!" Virgo shouted and they all ran towards her car. She was with Sagittarius like always.

"Who's gonna get in my car and and Who's gonna get in Capricorn's?" Virgo said and then Capricorn spoke up

"My car?! Why my Car?" He said not wanting people to go in his car.

"Because Cap your car is the only one that's here" Virgo says to the tall male in front of her.

"...Fine. Me, Aries, Aquarius, Scorpio, Cancer, and Libra" Cap says which made Libra blush a little bit, She always had a crush on the light brown haired boy and him always being stupid and not paying attention to her feelings.

"Then the rest of you are going to be with me, let's go." Virgo said opening the car door.

"Wait Where are we going?" Pisces asked Virgo as he went into the backseat.

"Sagittarius's House." Virgo said starting the car. It was Sagittarius in the passenger seat, Pisces in the back with the window, Gemini with the other window, and Taurus with Leo in the back back seats.

Then in Capricorn's car

Capricorn was driving with Scorpio in the passenger Seat.

Yes Scorpio and Aries did fight for the Passenger seat but lucky Scorpio won. Libra got in the backseat with Aquarius Following her.

So in Capricorn's car there is no back back seats so obviously someone has to sit on someone's lap.

"Oh I'm not sitting on any lap today" Libra said and Aquarius Nodding. Cancer sighs which meant she's the 'Lucky' Girl.