chapter eleven

slight nsfw? idk what you consider nsfw lol (skip "-" if needed)

Song suggested: Freaks or any vibey sad song :)

    An alarm went off.

Clay had woken up at 6:30 and noticed George was still asleep. He was cute. Clay decided he would let him sleep for another 15 minutes while he went and showered. Clay grabbed the things he needed and headed for the bathroom.

George woke up to find Clay gone. He freaked a little, considering he was at someone else's house and they weren't there, but then George heard the shower running. His nerves calmed down. He grabbed his phone to check the time. It was only a little after 6:40 so he decided to wait for Clay to get back. He needed clothes anyways. Then it hit him. George had never told his mom that he was staying the night.

"Oh well," He muttered.

His parents probably didn't even notice he was gone. Clay then came back into the room. George glanced at the dirty blonde for a second, and then brought his eyes back to his phone. His eyes quickly brought themselves back though.

"Do you need to shower?" Clay asked, as he noticed George was staring.

"Please," George answered.

Clay handed the brunette a pair of gray sweatpants and one of his black sweatshirts. He'd offer something nicer, but he didn't know how well it'd fit.

George went to the bathroom that he found closest to Clay's room. He tried not to spend to much time in there. He hated to be rude at someone else house. Once George washed his hair and his body, he got out and got dressed. Clay's clothes were comfortable, he didn't mind at all borrowing them. George dried his hair and tried his best to fix it with his hands, as he didn't want to use Clay's things.

    George went back into Clay's room. Clay was on his phone while he laid on the bed.

    "We don't have to leave for another 25 minutes," He told George. "Come here."

    Clay patted the empty spot beside him and smiled. George had no problem making his way over there and curling up next to Clay. He didn't want to leave. Clay moved his hand to George's face and looked at him in the eyes. Both boys savored this moment. George leaned in first for once. He made the move, and Clay kissed him back. God, this was everything. Was this heaven?

-
    George felt bold. He put down his phone before coming onto Clay. George then moved his hands to Clay's hair, running his fingers through the messy dirty blonde hair.
-

    Clay pulled away.

    "Let's save this for any other time, it's a little to early," Clay laughed.

    George felt embarrassed, but Clay didn't seem to care about it. Maybe Clay was right, and he was being for real about figuring himself out. George curled up next to Clay again for another 5 minutes before the 2 realized they needed to leave. They both got out of bed, grabbed their things, and headed to Clay's car. The car ride was comfortably silent, but George had a thought. What was Clay to him? They weren't dating, but what were they after all of that? He decided he'd ask Clay another time.

    They arrived at school and exited the car. Clay and George both walked in together while both having a smile on their face. They both went their separate ways. Clay going towards Sapnap, and George going towards his friends.

    "Woah, why did George walk in with you? Am i missing something?" Sapnap questioned.

    Clay smirked.