What you should do now

Did Izuku regret it that he shot a dose of Rohypnol into the arse of Enji Todoroki, the number two hero of Japan, Endeavor? 

No. 

Even if he had to use a handheld-breathing-mask for ten long minutes afterwards so that the man wouldn't suffocate on him, he did not feel the slightest hint of guilt.

He just protected Shoto from something terrible and that was the only important thing to him.

Izuku slunk away as soon as the red haired giant was able to breath on his own, back to his best friend.

They still had one week until they had to return back into their homes and Izuku would use it to its fullest extent.

He spend the whole remaining evening to play "Heroes" with Shouto and he was proud of himself each time he was able to make the other boy laugh.

His hand was easier to move and got better every day, the trembling subsided more and more and his grip grew stronger thanks to physiotherapy. 

He was allowed to go to the lessons that the teenagers of the older stations received and even if it confused the teachers and other students at first (they only had classes of five at most) because a five year old worked on middle school material, all those questions were disregarded because he showed all of them that he could catch up with ease. 

And soon he was a welcome guest because he slipped the others his work process when the teachers didn't look.
He just enjoyed seeing the realization and understanding light up in their eyes as they read through his notes and finally comprehended what was wanted from them. 

Another habit he developed was that he followed around the senior staff member when he took the time to make a round with the younger doctors and he always listened closely when they talked to learn the names of the illnesses, what caused them and how they worked on them. 
The only station that he actively avoided was the ER because he was scared what he might see. 

Sometimes Shouto actually went with him but he preferred to stay with the other kids or in their room.

It was the last day before Shouto and him would be discharged and he woke up even earlier than usual to get the attending's favorite coffee and deliver it together with a small inquiry.

The man with the purple hair raised a single eyebrow as he took the offered cup and slurped at it's content.
"Good morning, Izuku-chan."

The five years old grinned at the adult broadly and more or less vibrated in place because of excitement.

"Good morning, Shinso-hakase. Do you like your coffee?"

The doctor let the beverage slosh over his tongue with the serious expression of an expert before he nodded approvingly. 
"So, what do you want, kid, that you try to bribe me this early in the morning with my favorite coffee, which has been brewed perfectly on point by the way?"

The greenette didn't even have the decency to hide that he indeed had some kind of ulterior motive.
"I'd like to talk during the round today. It's my last day and I wanted to see if I learned at least some stuff."

The attending looked at those big hopeful eyes, at his mug and then back again for a while before he shook his head with a tired sigh.

"First my son with his kitten-look and now you with the puppy-eyes – the two of you would get along perfectly.",
he made the mistake to glance at the boys face once more,
"That's… urgh! Okay! But you'll have to go to the lockers and change into something that fits the occasion. And I'll treat you just like all the other newbies during the round."

Izuku's hand shot up in a salute before he bowed.
"Sir! Yes, Sir!", exclaimed the boy and marched off to the staff rooms. 

The attending looks after the boy with another headshake.