── 𝐮 𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞! ──

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

── hi so ummm this
is probably rly trashy
but i wanted to get smt
out & writer's block has
not been a vibe AT ALL
so please bear w the likely
mediocre writing i promise
i'll get better someday <3
title is based off: you are

in love by taylor swift! fking
underrated bOP it's amazing
gonna drop the link above
in case yall wanna listen :) ──

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

"𝐋𝐈𝐙! 𝐋𝐈𝐙! 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 God!"

Liz looked up tiredly, snapping out of her gaze as Ariana waved the script dramatically in front of her face, rolling her eyes fondly at her best friend's dazed expression. It was their first day on set for their second job together, their first ever television show. Liz and Ariana were in their shared dressing room, Liz spacing out as she usually did, much to Ariana's annoyance.

"S-sorry, did you say something?" Liz spluttered lamely as Ariana shook her head, suppressing a smile as she used the script to swat the other girl's forearm. "I was just..."

"Spacing, I know," Ariana finished for her, smiling warmly at her friend, "I know you well enough to know when something's preying on your mind. What is it?"

Liz froze, unsure what to say. Truth be told, it wasn't something that was on her mind but someone. The day she and Ariana had auditioned for Victorious, she remembered meeting a boy. Avan, yes, that was his name. The pair had gone for a chemistry screening after she'd made a good impression on the directors, who then told her about her character's love interest, played by the suave Canadian boy she couldn't get off her mind.

Sure, the two hadn't spoke since then and she'd done chemistry screenings with plenty of other potential people throughout the casting process, she didn't even know if he'd clinched the role. Secretly, for some strange reason, she hoped he did. She hadn't mentioned him to anyone else, never said his name aloud but when she was left with free time, her mind almost always instantly drifted off to him.

He had those chocolate brown eyes that softened when she dared to meet him directly in the eye, they radiated warmth and just felt like home, which was a peculiar thing to say about a stranger she'd met only once. He smiled so warmly at her when she first walked into the casting room to meet him, she wondered if he greeted every stranger with such a pleasant smile. If he did, it must be a nice feeling for anyone who happened to glance his way while walking down the street; to have someone, a complete stranger, smile at you so sweetly.

"You're doing it again!" Ariana groaned in exasperation, causing Liz to snap out of her trance once more as she smiled sheepishly at her friend. "Seriously, what's bugging you? And don't say nothing...because I know you better than that."