── 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩! ──

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

── in which yall get
to see elevan as parents!
yay! so i would first like to
start by giving idea creds
to the lovely person who
suggested this, which is none
other than my amazing,
incredible friend, chloe !!

hey, chloe! i'm so glad we've
really connected recently, this
chapter wouldn't exist without
you !!! you're amazing <3 i
know we said elavan as
parents as the base plotline
but i've read your works on
that and you write INCREDIBLY
so i decided to try something
a little different & have elavan
as adoptive parents! i feel like they'll
be amazing parents regardless!

hopefully, yall will like this oneshot,
it took some time because i wasn't
sure exactly where i was going with
this so i kind of turned this into js a
bunch of elavan parent scenes in one ??
idk yall,, my brain is dead,, but HEY i hope
yall like it! lmk if you guys have any more
requests so i can try to update this more! ──

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

"𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍? 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 we're bad parents?"

Avan rubbed his eyes in confusion, still dazed after just waking from his peaceful slumber as he rolled over on his side to face his wife, who was seated upright as she stared emptily at the ceiling. Avan slowly stretched his arms over his head, sliding closer to her as he wrapped his weary arms around Liz's waist, shifting nearer to her.

"Why would you say, that love?" Avan asked curiously as he started to sit up as well, arms tracing up Liz's waist to drape them around her shoulders instead, then noticing how Liz's shoulders were shaking slightly. "Come here, honey," Avan whispered softly, hearing a soft sniffle Liz tried to disguise by coughing quietly as he gingerly guided Liz's head towards his chest.

"Do you think we r-rushed into this whole thing...w-when we adopted Koa?" Liz asked timidly, eyes never meeting Avan's as her head stayed nuzzled up against his chest. "I know we've been wanting to adopt for a while and I'm so grateful Koa's with us now but...do you think, that maybe...we've bitten off more than we can chew? I mean, Koa...he's literally petrified of us, Av...I would never want him to feel that way if he's gonna have to call us his parents."

"He's gonna take time to come around, Liz...he's only been with us a few days now. With a past like his, I don't expect him to warm up to us immediately. Give him time to settle in...okay? He's f-fragile...and the social workers did say he was shy to begin with. He's probably just trying to adjust to his new life here," Avan offered gently, rubbing circles around the small of Liz's back to soothe his visibly distressed wife.