── 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭! ──

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

── here's some elavan
fluff that will hopefully
brighten your day today!
i'll probably make this js
an elavan book (tentatively)
js because ??? idk honestly
js felt like it :D this one-shot
is inspired by the song
'favourite t-shirt' by jake
scott !! give him a listen
if yall want, he's amazing <3 ──

ཻུ♡ ⋆ ༉‧₊˚

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 so lucky," Avan murmured under his breath as he, Leon and Matt stayed where they were in, the three boys seated in Avan's apartment on his couch, listening to them sing as Avan had a goofy smile on his face as he gazed lovingly at Liz, who was oblivious to the lovesick look in his eyes as she danced around the room with Ariana. "W-what did I do so right that made everything work out?"

"Dude, you're whipped as hell," Leon commented flatly, shaking his head in disbelief as Avan smiled sheepishly, knowing better than to deny what all of them knew was true. Though Avan and Liz dating was no secret after the two came clean about their relationship a few months back, Liz was never a big fan of PDA whereas Avan found it nearly impossible to be on set without his eyes lingering on her.

"I can't help it, man," Avan protested, biting back a smile just as Liz turned around and met his eyes, waving timidly at him as he gestured for her to come over to him, which she obliged, much to Ariana's displeasure. "Come here," Avan mumbled softly as Liz beamed at him, Leon and Matt standing up to make room for the girl, who quickly curled up beside Avan as Leon and Matt joined Ariana in dancing around the living room.

"Hi," Liz said quietly, her breath hot on his skin as he smiled lazily at her, draping an arm over her as she snuggled up closer to him, tucking her head in the crook of his neck. Avan kept his arm around her, wondering if he could pull her any closer, loving the feeling of Liz being in his arms as she stayed where she was, smiling to herself.

"Hey, babe," Avan replied as he found Liz's lights lingering on the city lights, peering out off the window. They were seated on the couch that faced the window, Leon having yet to draw the curtains as he leaned down to press a quick and gentle kiss to Liz's head, making her smile shyly at him. "Nice view, eh?"

"Mine's better," she answered flippantly, eyes falling on Avan's sharp jawline as he felt her staring at him, smirking as he met her eyes. She slowly climbed onto his lap, making Avan feel his breath get caught in his throat as she snaked her arms around his neck, gently allowing her lips to meet his as Avan smiled into the kiss, steadying Liz by keeping his hands on her waist.