Chapter 18

Kaname sat behind a silver-haired vampire and she stood with her back to Kaname. He has drilled his hand through the back through the silver-haired vampire. His hand protruded from her chest and blood dripped from the fatal injury. I was getting sick, so I was just about to turn around. But when I wanted to turn around, Kaname looked in my direction with glowing red eyes and could see my sad and fearful face. "W-What did you do?" I stuttered and covered my mouth with my hand. He just looked at me without emotion and I couldn't take it anymore, ran away from this hell as fast as I could. How can Kaname do that? Maybe I just didn't know him as well as I thought.

Lost in thought, I did not notice how I had already reached my room. I immediately tore my dress off my body and went into the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I stood under the shower and turned on the water. Oh no, I forgot to remove my make-up, I thought, annoyed by my stupid forgetfulness, and leaned my head back so that the jet of water would remove the make-up from my face as best it could. At the same time I processed what was happening with Kaname and the silver-haired vampire. I wanted most of all to forget. With a sigh, I leaned my forehead against the floating wall.

Finished with a shower, I removed the rest of my make-up, blow-dried my wet hair and put on my sleeping clothes. I didn't want to get sick and we won't have any more classes today anyway. I actually don't want to go to class at all because I can't see Kaname at all right now. He dug his hand through her back without blinking his eyelashes and what else do I do when I'm away from there. But he would never do that to me, would he? Slowly I padded to my bed and moved under the covers. I turned my back to the window with a yawn and tiredly closed my (E/C) eyes. Hopefully I wouldn't have a nightmare from today.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I was getting cold and starting to shiver. With my eyes closed I padded for my blanket, apparently while I was sleeping it slipped away from my body and only covered me up to my waist. But that wasn't why I was so cold, no, it must be another reason. It has never been cold in my room because my heating was always on and it wasn't actually cold at the moment. Tired, I opened my eyes, turned my head to the window and could see with blurred eyes that my window was open. What? My window is open, I thought, shocked, and immediately sat up. I definitely haven't opened my window, I thought anxiously, and quickly pulled my blanket up to my chin. The wind blew my white curtains in a steady rhythm and the moon shone brightly in the sky. "You don't have to be scared. It's just me.". A voice whispered a familiar voice from the other end of the room. I sighed in relief, since I had thought of much worse, and looked into his glowing red eyes.

Then I remembered what Kaname did. "You killed a woman," I said. "I did it to protect you and Yuki," Kaname tried to explain, came over to me and sat down on my bed . He gently stroked my face with the back of his hand, but I slapped his hand away with my hand. I don't want him to touch me with the hand he used to kill the vampire. "Don't touch me with that hand", I admonished him and looked at him with angry eyes, "with which you killed this silver-haired vampire" He let a sigh out of his mouth and put his hand on the blanket. "Even if you did it for our protection, I can't forget it," I said in his face, even though I know it would hurt him, but he wouldn't show it to me. "I'm sorry", Kaname apologized to me. "For wa-", I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't because he touched my forehead with his hand and I fell backwards on my bed.

No One POV

"I'm sorry, but I don't want you to hate me and avoid me forever," Kaname whispered into the night and brushed a strand from her face that landed on her face as it fell backwards. He put his hand on her forehead again and his hand glowed purple. He was erasing her memory from tonight. Even if it sounds very selfish, he didn't want his lover to remember this act. He didn't want that she hates him.

He covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead goodbye. Even if he knows that she would remember sooner or later, he wanted to get rid of the threat first.

He left the room, but first closed the window with his talent and quietly closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here so late?", Sakura asked, holding her gun to his forehead. Kaname said nothing, because he knew that Sakura wouldn't shoot. She wouldn't want (Y/N) hating her and gets sad. "You won't hurt me," he remarked, looking at her with a poker face. "Tzzzz," she hissed between her teeth and removed her vampire-killing pistol from his forehead. "Believe me, if (Y/N) didn't love you, I would kill you without thinking twice," Sakura claimed and saw him with poisonous eyes. "I wish you good night," Kaname said, ignoring her claim and disappearing from sight.

Sakura wanted to be sure, so she snuck into (Y/N)'s room. She quietly closed the door behind her and padded softly to her, who was dreaming with soft breaths. To make sure everything was okay, Sakura examined her for any external injuries. When she saw no bite marks on her neck, she knew that Kaname had really done nothing. With quiet steps she left her room again and instead she went to her room so that she wouldn't be tired for her date tomorrow and to get ready early in the morning.

Your point of view

The next morning I woke up from my sleep with a booming headache and thought about last night. What actually happened yesterday after I left the ballroom to find Kaname and dance with him? I thought, pressing my hand to my forehead. "Good morning," Sakura called cheerfully into her room when she opened the door.