Epiloge

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. Yuki was born to marry Kaname? "What do you mean exactly?" I asked Aido desperately and tears ran down my cheeks. Has Kaname just played with my feelings the whole time? I asked sadly to myself and angry at the same time. I'm gonna beat him up if I do and I don't care that he's a pureblood and I might go on it!!

"I want to speak to Kaname immediately!", I growled angrily through my teeth. "We are not allowed to let you out of the room. So would you accompany us until we got to your room?", Aido asked me and wanted to keep pushing towards my room. However, I took a step to the side and Aido hit the wall.

I took the chance and ran to Kaname's room door.

"Kaname? You are engaged to Yuki?" I yelled through his room as I ran through the door. "Kaname is not here," answered a female voice. I looked for this voice and I could see a girl who looks exactly like Yuki, only the girl had long hair. "Where is he?" I asked the girl with raised eyebrows and folded my arms. "He went away and told me to get some sleep," the girl told me and came closer to me. "(Y/N)? How is Zero?"b The girl asked me and looked at me with sad brown eyes. My eyes widened when I finally realized that the girl was Yuki. "Yuki?" I asked amazed and looked up at her to the top. "You certainly didn't recognize me with my long hair," she smiled, went to her bed, sat on it. I immediately sat down next to her.

"You're Kaname's fiancée?" I asked her. "That's right. I was born to marry Kaname, but I only have to do that if I and Kaname want it. Kaname has already told me that he won't marry me because he has you and I don't want to marry him either. I have my Zero." she told me what I actually wanted to hear from Kaname. "But there is one thing I don't understand. Why did Kaname bite you and why are you Kaname's fiancée even though you were human less than 5 hours ago? Did you become a vampire just because of him?" I was very worried about my friend. She just shook her head and replied, "As I said, I was born to be Kaname's bride. In other words: I was also born into the Kuran Clan. My parents were Haruka Kuran and Juri Kuran. Unfortunately, they died in my childhood." she told me and looked sadly at her feet. "Kaname bit me so that I would not continue to suffer from my headaches and because otherwise I would have been broken."

"But otherwise you're fine, aren't you?" I asked her and put my hand on her shoulder cheerfully. She nodded her head, looked at the wall opposite the bed, laughed with a sad voice and tears rolled down her cheeks: "Zero hates me."

"Why should he hate you? Just because you are a vampire? If he does, he is stupid. He should love you no matter what you are, vampire or human. If he doesn't, then he wasn't the right one!" I told her and Yuki looked into my eyes. "Really?" she asked in a shaky voice and wiped her eyes with her arms.

"Thanks!", Yuki thanked me by pulling me in a tight hug. Suddenly she stopped and smelled my neck. "Has anyone ever told you that you smell very well?" she asked me and she saw at me with glowing red eyes. I laughed nervously and tried to move away from her.

She was in a trance. She held me by my shoulder, lifting her lip so I could see her pointy vampire teeth. Yuki came dangerously close to my neck with her teeth. I fought vigorously, but that didn't help. Yuki was much stronger than me.

The tips of her vampire teeth touched my skin and when she tried to dig her teeth into my throat, the door opened and Aido stormed into the room. Luckily.

"(Y/N)! Kaname has ordered me to take you to your room and I'll do that, I don't want to be punished by Kaname again," he mumbled the last sentence and came to us. As Aido stormed through the door, Yuki removed her head from my neck.

Aido clutched his hand around my wrist and pulled me out of the room. Happy and relieved, I let him lead into my room. Luckily Yuki didn't bite me.