Chapter 3

No one POV

"Let go of (Y/N) instantly, VAMPIRE!", Sakura shouted angrily at Aido. Sakura aimed her pistol at Aido and looked at him angrily. Aido let go of you and grinned at Sakura with his fully smeared mouth. Before but she was able to shoot and was stopped by Kaname, who was just emerging behind a tree. "Would you please put the pistol away? You must know that it is very dangerous for us vampires.", asked Kaname politely.

Sakura, however, pointed her gun at Kaname and looked at him angrily. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?", Sakura shouted angrily at Kaname. Kaname, however, didn't answer her question and walked towards the bloodstained Aido.

Slap

Aido deserved it.

Sakura walked up to you and when she got to you checked if you still had a pulse. Phew, luckly she was still alive, Sakura thought with relief.

"What's going on here, Kaname-senpai?" Yuki asked when they came running with Zero. "She was bitten by a Nightclass vampire!" Sakura shouted, not even letting Kaname speak. "What are we going to do with (Y/N)?", Asked Yuki calmly into the group and looked at everyone. "We will erase (Y/N) memory and Aido will also be punished!", said Kaname and saw a little bit angry to Aido, but nobody excapt Aido saw that.

Kaname went to Sakura and picked you up in bridal style and together they went to school. They took you to a cross academy hospital room. Upon arrival at the hospital room, Kaname carefully lay down on a bed in the room. He took a plaster from a closet and put it on your wound that had stopped bleeding. Then he put his hand on your forehead and cleared your memory of the event. Sakura was sitting next to you in a chair, holding your hand in hers. She looked at Kaname and asked mockingly: "What do you want to tell her when she gets up? You poked your wrist, passed out. And you also have 2 points on your neck, which may be mosquito bites? DO YOU WANT TO SAY THIS? She would never believe you!"

"No, she's probably not going to ask about it and you can think of something and tell her, right? Sakura, can you be quiet, you will wake her up. And if she didn't believe it, we could also tell the truth." Kaname whispered quietly, because nobody wanted you to hear anything of their conversation.

They quietly discussed whether they should tell you the truth or not. They did not agree and left the room together so that you would not be disturbed

The sun rose slowly and you woke up.

Your POV

I sat up slowly and looked around the room in confusion. I was sick and dizzy too. What happened and where am I? I felt a strong pain on my neck, so I put my hand on my neck. Damn! My wrist and neck hurt. I feel sick and dizzy.

Aha, so I'm in the school hospital room, but how did I get here and what happened, I thought confused. I wanted to remember, but everything was black.

As I rack my brains over what had happened, there was a sudden knock on the door. "Yes please.", I asked this person in quietly, I couldn't speak louder, I didn't have the strength. The door opened and Sakura entered the room and ran towards my bed on which I was lying. "How are you, (Y/N)?" she asked worried. And sat next to me on the edge of the bed. I slid to the side so that she had more space to sit. "I've been better, but what happened and how did I get here?" I asked her with a confused look.

"You went out at night and cut your wrist and also hurt your neck. Then you passed out." she explained to me and avoided my look as if she wanted to keep something important from me. Somehow I don't believe her, but it is much more important why I came here. After all, you don't lose a lot of blood if you hurt your wrist and neck a bit, I thought.

"You still have to stay here and drink a lot. Tomorrow you can attend classes again. I wish you a speedy recovery and see you tomorrow. ", Sakura said goodbye, got up and left the hospital room with quick steps. I sighed and slowly laid my head on the pillow.

The sun was slowly setting and I was bored of it all. I resolutely got up on my shaky legs and left the room with small but shaky steps. I was still dizzy, that wasn't important to me at the moment. I really want to participate in the class change.

With a queasy feeling I finally stood behind the whole day class student and saw the whole night class student walking out of the gate. My eyes swung on every face of the nightclass and stopped at a boy with blond hair and ice-blue eyes. For a moment my eyes went black. Fortunately I was able to catch myself in time and all the memories of last night were playing out in my head. Aido had bitten me! II is he a vampire?

A hand touched my shoulder and I gasped for air. I quickly turned and saw Sakura standing behind me. "Sakura don't scare me like that! I can remember everything! ", I scolded softly and I whispered the last sentence very softly in her ear. She looked at me with her yellow eyes and whispered:" D-you can remember everything? But how can that be? you shouldn't be able to remember anything!" "So you know that I couldn't remember anything and that Aido also bit me?" I remarked a little angrily but quietly. She looked at me and pulled me away from the girls. We sat on a bench, she quickly looked left and right and finally started telling me everything. I did not interrupt her while she told me and listened to her in silence. The pink haired girl told me that the whole nightclass are vampires. I only knew the name of the man who looked at me the first day without blinking, his name is Kaname and Aido, the boy who bit me yesterday.

I wanted to thank Kaname for his help because he carried me to the hospital room. I also thanked Sakura for sharing a great secret with me. She probably has a lot of trust in me, I thought and ran back to the class change. I struggled through the raging students and now stood in front of Kaname with my heart pounding. In the corner of my eye I saw Sakura standing next to Yuki this time. Since I blocked the way the whole night class stopped in front of me and Kaname at the top. Again I felt the evil eyes of the day class students behind me. I didn't want to get upset about this, however, and I took all my courage and bowed to Kaname and stammered: "II want to thank you, K-Kaname-senpai." "I was happy to do that," he replied smiling and looked at me with his wine brown eyes. His eyes captivated me but a voice brought me back to reality: "Go back to your seat immediately!" This voice belonged to none other than Zero.

With blushed cheeks, I ran back to my place. When I got to my seat, I noticed Sakura hurrying to Kaname and whispering something in his ear. He looked at me in amazement and continued on his way into the school building, closely followed by the other vampire.

Sakura came running to me again and I thought about how best to thank Kaname. "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Even if I don't like him, he did help you! You can give him chocolate tomorrow or something. Although none other than Yuki was important to him! Well I don't care either!" she informed me.

Oh yes, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I totally forgot! I hit my forehead with my hand because of my forgetfulness. Tomorrow I will make chocolate for him and then give it to him. With a hug I thanked Sakura for her idea and together we ran back to the dorm.

Would he take my chocolate?