Chapter 6

Your POV

Now I was standing half naked in front of the boys. It can't get any more embarrassing! I would like to sink to the ground. What they want here in a women's shop anyway? I blushed all over my face.

Sakura saw my blush and turned to look at the boys annoyed. "What do you want here?", Sakura asked the boys annoyed. "Wow! I knew that we saw you going in here. (Y/N)! You look really hot in these underwear" Aido reported to us and winked at the last sentence. Takuma looked away politely but you could see his red cheeks and Kaname looked at my almost naked body. A shiver ran down my spine.

Immediately after he said it, I quickly closed the curtain so they wouldn't see me half naked any longer. I quickly changed my clothes and strolled slowly and blushing out of the locker room. "I would buy the underwear you were wearing, if I was you," Kaname revealed his opinion. This sentence from him surprised me, because I would never have expected such a sentence from him.

Sakura glared at the boys. She took my underwear from my hand and paid for it. I was chatting to the boys. "We have to go," said Takuma, and they said goodbye to us. Sakura came back to me and together we left the shop.

"I have to go!", She informed me and ran away. What does she have suddenly? Why does she leave me here alone? Oh, I can also manage quite well on my own. Slowly it got dark. We have almost all day she spent in the city.

I sat on a bench and rested a little bit. A little girl ran past me and lost her doll. I quickly picked it up and said: "You have lost your doll...". I could not speak any further, since I noticed that she was no longer there.

I looked around the city searching and saw the girl in the next corner disappear again. I sprinted quickly behind her, turned into the next corner and saw the girl standing about ten meters in front of me. However, her back is turned in my direction. Why isn't she looking at me?

I calmly walked over to the little girl to give their doll back. I was about to touch her shoulder when she suddenly turned around at an inhuman speed and gripped my wrist with a strong grip. With a queasy feeling in my stomach I looked into her face and was startled. She has long pointed canine teeth and her red eyes glowed. She is a vampire too! She buried her long fingernails in my wrist and blood poured out of my wound. It hurts like hell!

I pulled my arm away and ran for my life. What was I talking about? It is about my life! Damn it! It is already dark! Why did Sakura have to leave me alone? I can't blame her! It's my own fault. I had to pick up the doll, run after the girl and give her the doll!

While I was in my mind, I didn't notice how I got lost. When I finished my thoughts, I noticed that I was completely lost. But still I didn't stop. After all, I don't want me to end now.

I heard several steps behind me. Damn! More vampires. My lungs burned like hell, but my heart was racing but I kept running. Can't someone help me? Tears of despair and fear formed in my eyes and I only saw everything blurry.

Here in the area are only old, broken and abandoned houses. I turned into the next corner and ended up in a dead end. I quickly looked around and found a door to my right that leads into a house. When I heard the footsteps again, I opened the door and ran up the stairs.

I closed the door behind me and quickly ran to the center of the room. The room I walked in to had a balcony and lots of wood was on the floor. I instinctively snatched one of the pieces of wood to defend myself, even though I know it won't do much. After all, more than one vampire are after me.

The tears stream down my heated cheeks. Why does all this have to happen to me? I quickly wiped my tears away and waited anxiously for the vampires to drink my blood. I will definitely not give up so quickly!

Crack! The little girl opened the door. You and two other vampires were standing in front of me. They looked at me with their blood red, greedy and hungry eyes. Slowly they crept closer to me, wanted to touch me with their hands. But that didn't happen because they froze. What's up with them?

They looked at me with fearful eyes, or rather what was behind me. I looked back in surprise and saw Kaname standing behind me. Is he here to save me? But why should he do that? We do not even know eachother. But I'm still very grateful to him.

He came towards me elegantly and gracefully. When I got there he wrapped his arm around my waist and covered my eyes. "You hurt someone who means a lot to me," he said calmly but menacingly. I felt a strong breeze around me and could hear the screams of the three vampires. What are Kaname doing to them? The screams stopped and Kaname took his hands away again and the vampires were nowhere to be seen.

I turned in relief and hugged Kaname. He was surprised at first but still returned my hug. Relieved I started to cry again and couldn't stop. Kaname pushed me a bit away and wiped my tears away. "Why did you save me?" I asked him in a shaky voice. "You just mean a lot to me. I have you with me again, I won't lose you anymore and I love you.", he answered me. I saw with a blush on the floor.

Is he maybe the man from my dreams?