☠︎︎ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴀʀɪᴇs☠︎︎

ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴀʀɪᴇsᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴀʀɪᴇs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

                       That morning, Jeremy dragged Annabelle to the Salvatores boarding house, ignoring all her questions but chuckling them off and telling her to be patient and that everything is just fine. Annabelle was slightly panicked if they found out about her little scheming.

Once they reach the house, they see the Scooby gang gathered up together, sharpening white oak stakes. MANY white oak stakes. Annabelle was surprised to say the least. She and Rebekah stopped sneaking in once she had revealed herself to Jermey because they thought nothing was going on.

How wrong they were.

"Jermey...?!" Annabelle fakes confusion and pretends to be surprised. It wasn't hard to pretend because she was extremely surprised and was confused on what they were planning on doing with the stakes.

Jermey smiled at her reassuringly "I'm a vampire hunter. From brotherhood of the fives. My sister, Elena, Caroline, Damon and Stefan are vampires— which is odd but Bonnie is a witch just like you. Alaric is a vampire hunter but not by force. These tattoos are a map to the cure of vampirism that they will be using."

Caroline rolled her eyes, dropping the stake "Yeah, way to sugarcoat it." She mumbled and smiled at Annabelle "But yeah."

Elena began speaking to Annabelle "We wanna kill the Originals. Originals are the first vampires in history." She explained "But, were linked to one of them, Klaus. We were wondering if you could help Bonnie unlink them to us."

Caroline seemed hesitant about the plan "But do we have to kill Klaus?" She asked, chewing on her bottom lip making Tyler scoff at her "I mean, what if it doesn't work and we all end up dying?"

Elena smiled in triumph "Which is why we're going to kidnap one of the Originals, feed their blood to a human and then kill that human to make them turn into a vampire. Annabelle and Bonnie do their thing, we kill...maybe Rebekah and check if it works." She planned.

"But do we have to kill a human...?" Bonnie asked sadly.

"Don't tell me your chickening out." Damon scoffed.

"Yes." Elena sighed sadly "It's necessary." She turned to Annabelle "Are you in?!"

Annabelle turned to Jermey with wide eyes and he took her hands in his "I know this is a lot to take in but they ruined our lives, we already killed two of them. Finn and Kol but we need you're help."

"Um." Annabelle pursed her lips, her eyes flickering to all of them. They had many white oak stakes. She had to pretend to work with them to find where they put all the stakes so she could steal them away and burn them just like the rest.

"I'll uh try."

Jeremy smiled, ignoring everyone in the room and pecking her lips.

-

"What?! I'll bloody kill them!" Rebekah yelled in anger, sadness and disbelief but Annabelle stopped her, a panicked expression on her face.

"No! We have to be smart about this!" Annabelle yelled at the fuming Originals.

Elijah had arrived and seemed deep in thought. Klaus seemed curious on why Caroline was hesitant on killing him which lowered his anger slightly. Rebekah was beyond sad that Matt agreed on killing her while Kol was fuming with no other emotions.

"We have to steal the stakes and replace them with other normal wood." Annabelle told them, in hope to calm them down "They have so much and probably have more so I'll have to gain all their trusts to find the rest but once I've found them all, I'll replace them with normal wood that looks like a white oak stake."

"You've all become idiots." Kol mumbled "I'll handle this myself." He sped out of the house and Annabelles eyes widened in surprise.

The brunette quickly took Kols car keys and ran out of the house, getting in his car and driving around. No one could know he's alive, with them thinking Kols dead, they have a upper hand in the situation. She drove around until she heard a lad scream, she quickly swerved the car and it hit a building making her head hit the steering wheel but she didn't pay mind to it.

Annabelle ran over to the sound, feeling wet cold liquid dripping from her forehead but she stops running when she is in a valley. Tyler Lockwoods heart in the other side of the valley with Kol feeding viciously on a woman. Annabelles eyes widen at the sight of Tyler.

"Kol." Annabelle whispered and he stopped viciously feeding on the lass, dropping her dead body to the ground and looking at Annabelle "What have you done...?"

"I fixed the problem you were naive to fix." Kol glowered at her "One down. Seven more to go." He was about to walk past her but she stepped in front of him "Don't make me hurt you, darling."

Annabelle swallowed hard with Kol impatiently staring down at her "Think about it. They will never co-operate if you continue to kill people they love, you killed Tyler, enough. That's enough." She told him quickly, hoping to change his mind.

Kol scoffed "You and women trying to change a man into being a better person." He walks forward and she backs away "If you reckon I'll change for you, you are sadly mistaken."

"I don't want you to change, Kol!" Annabelle yelled, pushing him backwards so he could stop walking "I don't want you to change, I just don't want you to ruin our opportunity on not turning the world into a disaster so rethink if you even thought about doing this for gods sake!" She yelled in frustration.

The two breathed heavily and Kol shook his head in disbelief "Child's play ." He mumbled and shook his head "I'm killing them." He declared.

Annabelle flicked her wrist and his neck snapped "No you aren't."

-

The Originals were surprised when Annabelle walked in with a dead female, a heartless dead Tyler and an unconscious Kol floating when she entered the house. The second she stepped in the house, the floating people fell to the ground, along with Annabelle who fell to her knees.

"God, I am drained." She mumbled, rubbing her temples and looking up to the Originals "Kol killed Tyler Lockwood and this beautiful lady over here. He was about to kill the entire gang but I snippety snip snapped his neck." She drowsed.

"Now, once Kol wakes up, he's most likely going to snippety snip snap my neck and me, unlike him, will not come back to life so who's in on making a boundary spell?" Annabelle flashed a smile.

"Your life is currently valuable to us." Elijah stepped up "I will gladly help you bring Kol to his room."

Annabelle puts a hand to her heart "Aw, my life is currently valuable? I'm truly honored Elijah." She flashed a fake smile until signing "Bekah, Klaus, if you don't help us, I will shove a white oak stake up all your asses now help me!"

The two chuckle and they drag Kol to his room. Annabelle had grown comfortable with the Originals and no longer frightened them as she had before— excluded Kol, he still frightened her. She did not forget about him killing Sophia.

Once Kol was in his room, they all stepped out and Annabelle closed her eyes as she began chanting "Apné sà mene Apné sà mene Apné sà mene." She chanted quietly and feels an invisible threshold appear.

When she finished, she turned to the Original family "Only you guys can enter and leave. Kol can't, he's stuck inside until he controls his anger...will he be mad?" She asked, a look of guilt in her facial expression.

"Yes."

"Most definitely."

"I do not wish to lie to you Ms.Francisco. Kol will be furious."

Annabelle pursed her lips then forced a smile "Great! I'm going to sleep!" She walks away.