☾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ☽

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

                     "You are not coming with me." Annabelle declared, walking out of her room carrying a luggage with Kol behind her. He had been bugging her all day about joining her on visiting her family. He had overheard the conversation between her and Beatrice.

Kol rolled his eyes, following her down the stairs "Why not? I guarantee they'll love me. I'm quite the charmer." He winked as they reached the bottom of the stairs and the Originals turned to them.

"That's not what I'm worried about." Annabelle mumbled and sighed, turning to face Kol with a guilty expression  "I just don't want you around them..." she admitted.

Kols face dropped "You don't trust me." He grumbled. The realization hitting him.

"Look, you didn't hesitate on killing Sophia." Annabelle shrugged, leaving her luggage by the door then walking to the kitchen with Kol still behind her "I'm not taking any chances."

"Are you still onto that?" Kol scoffed as she began making coffee and cooking herself breakfast. Turkey bacon and eggs. "That was about a month or two, you seriously have to move on, Belle."

Annabelle rolled her eyes "Look, it's not even necessary for you to come. My familys boring."

"Then I'll be sure to entertain you." Kol flashed a charming smile and she shook her head "I've been a vampire for a thousand years and your not even a vampire, I'll be able to help your sister."

Annabelle didn't look away from her breakfast as she broke an egg "You were listing to my conversation? Thats private!" She scolded.

Rebekah shared glances with her two brothers before looking at the two "Would you stop bickering like an old married couple and explain to us what's going on?"

"My sister is a newborn vampire." Annabelle explained, grabbing a pan and slipping the eggs in along with the bacon "And she needs me— although she's a bitch, she's still my sister and I want to help her." She turned to Kol with a glare "Kol wants to come."

"That's a good idea." Rebekah nodded. She knew Kol fancied the witch and she wanted to help on getting them together. It was obvious Annabelle shared the same feelings towards Kol but she didn't realize her feelings yet "Kol should go with you, he'll be able to help your sister."

Kol smiled in triumph "Thank you Rebekah." He looked to Annabelle, raising a brow.

Annabelle huffed as she got a fork and fought the bacon to her lips, munching on it "Fine. But I'm driving." She pointed a finger to him and he nodded as she continued eating.

When Annabelle finished, she pulled out files and walked over to Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah. She set the flies in front of them and they all eyed it curiously as she opened the files with several parchments.