☾ᴅᴀᴍsᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇss☽

ᴅᴀᴍsᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇssᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

ᴅᴀᴍsᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇss
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

"Rebekahs gone. They took her."

Those were the five words Annabelle woke up to in the morning. She quickly got up and changed into black jeans, white sneakers and a flannel. She left her hair in a messy low ponytail with strands falling out, not wasting any time. She quickly got out of her room.

The Originals quickly got up and she looked to them "Okay, only one of you will come with me." She told them as she grabbed the car keys "I'll cloak you, okay? Who's coming?" She asked, rushing to the door.

Kol didn't wait for anyone, he only wakes towards Annabelle "Let's go." He told her and she nodded. They get in the car and he drives it quickly "The Salvatores or the Gilbert's?" He asked her and she looked up from her water.

"Most likely Salvatores because they have a—" Before she could finish, Kol made a big swerve. When Annabelle crashed the car, he repaired it again.

Once they make it there, Annabelle cloaked Kol and walked in the Salvatore boarding house to see Rebekah held up to the ceiling by chains, her eyes widened as everyone quickly turned to her but relaxed when they saw it was the brunette.

Annabelles lips part "Heh, Whats going on?" She asked, pretending to be confused as Rebekah looked slightly relieved but hid it with a groan.

"All of you are bloody idiots if you think you could kill me," Rebekah stated with a chuckle, rolling her eyes and she could feel Kol behind her but no one could see him.

Jeremy walked out of a room with Shane, holding a stake that looked like a white oak stake "Well, we actually can." Jeremy smiled until he noticed Annabelle making a genuine smile appear "Hey."

"Erm, hey."

Damon smirked and grabbed the 'white oak stake' from Jeremy "Shane over here has helped us find a couple of white oak trees. So, being the rivalry besties that we are, we chopped them down and now we're going to kill you."

Elena then walked in, holding a human "But first, we need to test something out." She grabbed a pocket knife, not acknowledging Annabelle then she slit Rebekahs stomach, the blood poured to the ground and she scooped it up with a glass as Kols jaw clenches by he knew he couldn't free her just yet.

The Gilbert girl fed the human girl the blood and then snapped her neck "Now, we wait." She smiled and turned to the witches "Great, Anna, your here. Bonnie and you can now unlike Rebekah to her bloodline."

Annabelle sighed with a nod, Rebekah gave her a look but she didn't even glance at her. Annabelle would have to fix that soon. Bonnie walked over to Rebekah and scooped up more of her blood before walking over to Annabelle with a grimoire.