☾ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴏᴀᴋ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ☽

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴏᴀᴋ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴏᴀᴋ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

                      "Here are the hidden six stakes." Jeremy mused. The Gilbert boy had taken the brunette to a old witch house. The same one they used to have the Mikaelsons coffin in.

The dead witches knew what Annabelle was up to and who she was working with but she also knew that the witches agreed with what she was doing. All witches (excluded Bonnie who doesn't know much about Silas) know that Silas should stay dead because he is willing to kill anyone just for the love of his life.

Jeremy lead her to a table with white oak stakes "Wow," Annabelle put an surprised chuckle, taking a stake and inspecting it. She had never seen a white oak stake and she needed to know how it looked like in order to make it illusion-able "I was expecting it to be a lot more scary or...bigger."

Annabelle planned on getting normal stakes and put an illusion spell on it so they'll all view it as a white oak stake when in reality, it's a normal stake. The brunette hadn't talked to Kol after he tried to kill her but he also didn't try talking to her.

The Gilbert boy chuckled at her, shaking his head "No, it's just plain old white oak thee all mighty." He joked and she laughed, looking up at him with a smile, his eyes boring into hers and Jeremy could feel himself falling deeper.

The brunette giggled and set the white oak down "Well, now I finally feel like you trust me." She smiled slightly as he took her hands in his "Thank you. I mean it." She sighed and wrapped her arms around him "You have no idea how much this means to me." She mumbled.

Jermey hugged her back and the two pulled away "What are we?" He asked, raising a brow "We never really talk about it..."

"We're whatever you want us to be." Annabelle shrugged, eyeing the white oak stakes, deep in thought.

"I want us to be together. The whole boyfriend and girlfriend act. I'm yours and you're mine." Jeremy bought the attention away from the stakes "Are you okay with that?"

"Jermey Gilbert just asked me to be his girlfriend.." Annabelle laughed "How could I ever deny such pleasures?" She smiled and he pressed his lips against hers.

-

Rebekah smiled widely, clasping her hands "We have the upper hand in everything. You gained all their trusts, found the white oak stakes and managed to make Jeremy fall in love with you." She summarized.

Kol rolled his eyes "Are you done with the illusions?" He asked Annabelle as she had several normal wooden stakes in front of her. The brunette ignored him "Are you still mad at me? That was last night." He scoffed "I'm not going to kiss your ass for forgiveness."

"You don't have to." Annabelle flashed a smile "I've already got over the fact that your a narcissistic, selfish, asshole." She flashed a smile.

The Original put a sarcastic smile "Finally, now you get it." His smile dropped, along with his shoulders slumping "What do I have to do for you to talk to me in a sincere manner?" He asked.