☾ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅsʜᴇᴇᴛs☽

ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅsʜᴇᴇᴛsᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅsʜᴇᴇᴛs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Annabelle woke up to something warm and comfortable. She hummed quietly and softly then snuggled closer to it, feeling safe and secure. She felt something wrap around her waist, pulling her closer but she thought it was only her imagination...maybe even her loneliness.

What confirmed it wasn't her imagination was when she hears a small sigh and groan then something stroked her hair making her quickly sit up to see a shirtless Kol. He smirked widely at her

"Morning, beautiful." His voice is raspy but still looked handsome.

"What—" Annabelle remembered last night then hit his chest repeatedly in anger but he didn't do anything as it didn't affect him. If it was anyone else hitting his chest, he would kill them slowly and painfully but Annabelle wasn't anyone towards him.

Kol rolled his eyes and grabbed her wrist then switched positions so she was beneath him and he was hovering over her with her wrists on either sides of her being held roughly by his hands.

"In my bed? Really? My bed?" She scoffed.

Kol suddenly understood why she was angry and laughed then released her, getting off the bed "It was the closest bedroom up stairs." He smirked with a playful wink "You have a very comfortable bed, great for activities." He continued to tease her.

Annabelle sighed and got out of his bed wearing his shirt making Kols eyes light up "Whatever, Elijah said there's a spare bedroom and he got people to fix it up so..." she wiggled her finger and left the room with Kol watching her.

She entered the bedroom that Elijah put a note with her name on the door. The room looked good and causal with sapphire dark walls and a comfortable large sized bed. Out of instinct, Annabelle ran and jumped on the bed, immediately sinking into the comfortable mattress.

Her lips curled up to a smile and Kol appeared, leaning against the door way making her roll her eyes as he walked over to the bed and touched it as if testing it "This is good for the next time." He smirked, flopping down next to her.

The brunette glared at him "Don't. You. Dare, Kol Mikaelson." She emphasized and he laughed until it slowly died down. The duo stared at each other, not noticing Rebekah who entered the room.

"Do I always have to interrupt your little eyes making out moments?" Rebekah groaned and the two turned to her and her smirk fell, her expression becoming serious "You two, get dressed,

we are going to convince some people not to destroy the world."

(A/n; this chapter is small since all of my chapters have 1000+ words but it'll be worth it for the next chapter! The moment we've all been waiting for!

Also, how fucked up was I to make Katherine and Kol do it on Annabelles bed? Yeah, really fucked up.

But I needed an extra bedroom for future purposes)