Is Being a Nerdy Popular Girl Bad?

Im an angel with a shotgun

Fighting till the wars won

I dont care if heavan wont take me back

Ill throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe.

Dont you know you're everything I have?

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

I groaned as I started to open my eyes. A smile creeped on my lips as I listened to the song Angel with a Shotgun. I stretched out my hand to find my glasses. When i did, i put them on.

"Much better." I said as my vision started to clear up.

"Time for school." I said, cheerfully as i went to the bathroom. After a long, hot, shower. I went to my walk in closet.

"Hmmm....what should i wear." I muttered as I searched my clothes hall.

"Yes." I said as I picked out a knitted striped shrit and a pair of jeans.

"Time to go to the shoe hall." I groaned as I closed the door to my clothes hall.

*****

"Where im I?" I said as I walked around my accessories hall, lost. I spotted a buzzer and quickly ran to it.

"Ummm... Mary. I got lost in my walk in closet."

I heard a sigh from the other end. "Again?"

"Yeah."

"Which hall are you in?"

"The accessories hall."

"Ill come get you."

"Thanks Mary."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

After a few minutes, Mary came to pick me up.

"Thanks." I said as we got out of the closet.

"Dont have to. Oh, and school starts in 15 minutes." My eyes widened and I jolted up.

"What!" I scearmed as I went to the exit of my closest.

"Wait! Aren't u going to eat breakfast?" Yelled Mary from behind me.

"No. Im good. Bye Mary." I yelled as i raced to the door.

*****
"Hey Marial." People said as i walked to my 1st period class, math, my favorite.

"Hey guys." I said back, with a smile.

"Ugh. Look at her. She looks so nerdy. Why is she even popular?" I rolled my eyes and turned around to be faced with the one and only Sarah Palin.

"Palin."

"Johnson."

"How is your day?" I said sweetly.

"Good. Thanks popular nerd. And i dont get why you're even popular when you're a nerd."

"What? Is being a nerdy popular girl bad?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes. I mean, look at you. I should be the popular one.

"Oh really? No one wants a mean popular girl like you." I said as i walked away. When i turned around, she was giving me the death stare. I smirked at her and walked to Math.

*****

"Good Morning class." Said Ms. Jewels.

"Good Morning Ms. Jewels." I said loudly. The classed laughed.

"Ok class. Please copy this equation and solve it." I looked up at the board.

6×8÷23+190
÷
56

Piece of cake.

*****

"Finally. Lunch." I breathed in the smell of the school lunch and almost puked.

Good thing i bring lunch everyday.

I walked to my table and spotted Rachel, my bff. As soon as she saw me, she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh. I haven't seen you in so long." I laughed

"Rachel, it was only the weekend. "

"I dont care. I just missed you Marial."

"I missed you too Rachel."

"Lets go to the vending machines. I want cookies." I rolled my eyes.

"You always want cookies."

"Whatever. Lets go." We ran to the vending machines and she pulled out three dollars.

"Are you seriously going to buy three bags of cookies?"

"Yep." I started to laugh. I was laughing so hard that i didn't even notice that i bumped into someone. I felt something wet on my body. I opened my eyes and saw that there was food all over my clothes.

"Oh my god." I yelled as food dropped from my head to my feet. Than I heard laughing and cameras flashing. But there was one laugh that stood out of all the rest. Oh dear god.

He's back.

"Hahaha. Hilarious. Typical nerd." Sarah laughed as she walked past me with her gang behind her.

"Im so sorry Marial. I wasn't looking where I was going." I looked up and saw Arian Thompson. That explains why there was bits of food in my hair. He was way taller than me.

"Its ok Arian. It's not that ba..." I was interrupted by a laugh.

"Way to go bro. I've been wanting to do that for years." I clenched my teeth and my hands turned into fist. I spoke up.

"Welcome back Clinton."

*****
Woah. Another book. I dont know why I'm writing so much books. Maybe it's because i have so much ideas. Ugh. But I will update the other books. I promise. Its just that i really wanted to make this book. The idea just popped in my head and here it is. I hope you like it as much as i do. Please like, comment, and vote. Thanks. Bye