Chapter 4

It was raining outside. Zhan didn't have any umbrella. So he was waiting.he saw a person is running through the rain. He had a bag on his head.
"Hey, stop there. You will get a cold"
But the boy didn't hear what Zhan said. ' he must be very busy that is why he is running through the rain. I should help"
Zhan also run in the direction of the parking. And started his car. When he reached the gait, the boy was also there. He stopped his car. "Hey, kid get in. I will drop you".
The turned and said "do not........... xiao laoshi..."
"Yibo..... get in"
"Ok.. "
Yibo got in to the car. "Sorry xiao laoshi.I am totally drenched. Your car.."
"It's ok yibo. No problem . And remember 'zhange' outside school"
"Sorry zha...n..ge"
"Good boy. So why were you running"
"I have dance practice so I would be late if I didn't run"
" ha.. will you let me see your dance.? "
"Sure zhange, I will"
"Mm.. "

Yibo's pov
I couldn't concentrate in class today. My mind is full of zhange. "You are the best dance in the entire institute. But what happened today" asked my dance master . "Nothing sir" I lied.
I wish he could sing when I dance. It would be so romantic ❤️❤️. I will tell him one day. To sing for me.

~~~~~~

At school
"So guys we have a singing competition coming up. We will arrange an audition. Those who are interested can report me after class"
"Sure xiao laoshi"
"What is the reward laoshi".
"Well...mmm... you can sing with me". And someone got goosebumps when he heard this.
"Woooooooooow" whole class was thrilled.
"Laoshi, that's a wonderful reward"
"Hey... I was kidding. You will have another reward. But it is true that the winner have to share the stage with me"

Knock...knock....
" yes, get in"
" laoshi, I am interested in joining the competition."
"Waaaa.. yibo. I hope you will impress me 😜"
"Sure laoshi, I will"
" come to the gym in the evening. We have a meeting."
"Ok laoshi"

.

.

.
"So students, we are here to meet other contestants and get to know each other. And more than that I would like to give you some information on the competition"
"Ok laoshi"
"Ok then let me start. The competition will have two part. In first part you have to sing a fast song and in the second part you have to sing a slow one. Each part will have 50 marks. In total you Will have 100 marks. You should get above 35 in first part. Then only you can enter to the next part. You can do whatever  you want to highlight your performance like hiring a troupe or dancers whatever you want. This will entertain the audience.But  we will only look at you skill.the first part would be in the morning and second would be in the afternoon. We will have total five winners.  The main winner would sing with me and can perform alone too. The other four can pair up so in total we will have four performances. Is everything clear?"
"Yes laoshi"
"Laoshi do you have single performance?"
"Let's see.." Zhan left the room.
~~~~~

" Yibo, I know you can dance. But I didn't know that you could sing." Said ling
"Yeah." Jing yi
"Anyway we will support you." Si zhui
"Thank you guys. Competition is next week so I am leaving bye guys"
"Wait yibo we are coming with you. We will help you to choose song" si zhui
"Ok let's go"

— - - - —- - ————