Chapter 6

The lunch break finished and the second round started. The host came to the stage " so guys, let's go to the second round. In this round we have 5 contestants and they will sing a slow song. So let's call our first contestant......."
~
~
~
" now let's welcome our last contestant WANG YIBO!"
The host called yibo and went out of the stage. The stage was empty for a few seconds. The students started looking at Each other. 'Where is yibo'.. suddenly they heard a voice.
~
~
" hello everyone. I would like to say a few words before I start singing. I would like to dedicate this song to someone special. The person I love. I hope this song could fill that person's heart..thank you"
After the announcement Yibo came to the stage , and started singing.

After yibo's song the host came back to the stage. "That was a wonderful song. Now take a short break . After that we will announce the results. Thank you"

Yibo's pov
I don't know why is said that.but every time I practice that song I could feel zhange. So I wanted to dedicate that song to him..I hope he won't misunderstand

After the break
" welcome back everybody. So I am gonna announce the results. First price goes to.. WANG YIBO"
"YIBO"
"YIBO"
"YIBO"
"YIBO"
The whole university screamed
"So I welcome our angel, xiao laoshi to handover his momento"
Zhan came to the stage and gave the momento. Yibo looked extremely happy.
" now wang yibo will say a few words"
"Thank you for your support. It means a lot. And I am looking forward to the performance with xiao laoshi"
"Now let's hear what our laoshi want to say"
" hello everyone, and congratulations wang yibo. You did a great job. So we will be performing our song on our cultural festival next week. As you all know, it is an important event for our university. Other four winners will be performing too, thank you"
"Our last performance for today is a solo by xiao laoshi". The others went out of the stage and Zhan started singing