Chapter 7

"Hello, xiao laoshi"
"Ha yibo, congratulations again."
"Thank you laoshi."
"Mm.. you must be exhausted now. Go home and take rest. And yeah. We will have a practice session tomorrow at my home. So don't forget. And I need your number. I will text you the address."
" ok, laoshi"
"Oh, sorry.. I forgot to ask.. do you have any plans for tomorrow. Any date or something "
"No, laoshi. I am 100% free tomorrow. I have got nothing to do.and I am not dating"
"Oh, I thought you are dating. You said you wanna dedicate that song to the person you love "
"Haaa, I wanted to dedicate that song to my first love"
"Mmmm.. anyway bye .. take a good rest"

Next day Yibo's pov
"Hey yibo, where are you going early in the morning." Asked my mother worriedly. "Mom, I have a meeting today.". "Your cousin is getting married today, how can you skip his marriage ". " haaaa... don't forget to take video mom.... byeee". And I ran away from home.actually I remembered this marriage when zhange mentioned about that practice session. But I really wanted to be with zhange. I was afraid I won't get a chance again. So I lied. The moment I reached home I called song lan, my cousin. He said I shouldn't miss this opportunity. He supported me.
I know this is a bit early to go to a person's house. But I am overexcited. I didn't wanna wait any longer. I pressed the calling bell.no one opened the door. And I was about to press again. Suddenly someone opened the door, with bed head and two little bunny teeth. " good morning laoshi" I said. "Oh, yibo. Good morning. Haaa not laoshi, just zhange". " I forgot, and I am sorry to wake you up early, I thought I would be great if we practice in the morning". "Yeah, morning practices are great. Also don't worry I am just happy to see your face first in the morning?". He said that. And was shocked. Like, he is happy to see my face. What is the meaning of this. And I had an internal screaming. "You are!!!!!!!!!?". " I .. mean... it is good.. to see younger people in the morning as it will give you energy". I don't know why I felt like he is struggling for words. And I entered to his penthouse . He lived alone there."zhange , why do you alone in this huge place". " I didn't find anyone to share hour with. Do you wanna live with me.?". Zhange asked me and I could feel my face is burning and becoming tomato red. " don't worry I am just kidding. The reason why I stay here alone is.. mm.. this is my hideout. I stay here whenever I feel sad. Cause my family can't stand with my sad face. The my mom would follow me till I split whole story. And my father even won't go to office. My shije is the huge trouble. Her eyes would be tomato red whenever she see me sad. And my brother, he won't show love. So he will scold me until I feel good. So I usually hide here. And this house is closer to university. I came late last night. So I stayed here. And also we can't practice in our house. If you come with me to my house my mom will start feeding you. And then we will have to cancel our practice."
When I heard this I felt like he is so happy with his family. "Your family loves you very much". "Yeah, they do, anyway you wait here. I will take a bath.". "Ok zhange". And he went to take a bath. I waited for him. I used that opportunity to get to know my zhange. I did a tour around his penthouse. "Hey yibo," zhange called me from my behind. "Ha zhange." I turned and saw a beautiful angel with drops of water falling from his hair. I kept looking at his face. I felt like time is stopped.the only thing I could see was the bunny teeth, and that pink lips, and the mole under the lip. "HEY YIBO.. ARE YOU LISTENING ". Zhange shouted. I bought back to reality. "What happened yibo..". "Sorry, zhange, I was thinking about something". "Ok.. let's have breakfast". "Ok"

Zhan's pov
It was yibo's performance next. And I was eagerly waiting. Suddenly I heard an announcement. It was yibo. He said he wanted to dedicate his song to the one he loves. I don't know why but I felt something painful in my heart. Like someone stabbed me. And he started singing. It was magical. He calmed me. I wanted to hear his voice again and again. I felt like I am falling in love like a teenager. With this performance I was damn sure that he will win. And he did win.  I met him after the competition. And invited him to my home. I know the practice session was just an excuse. I wanted to know about him.
He came early in the morning. The first thing I saw was his face. And I wished I could see him every morning like today. And I know it is impossible .