Chapter 5

I dedicate this chapter to someone who saved me from my writer's block " @em-em69"
Thank you dear for your valuable comment. It encouraged me a lot..❣️❤️😍

__________________________

Yibo woke up early in the morning. He was so nervous. Suddenly he heard his phone is ringing. "Hello, yibo". "Yeah. Ling. I can hear you". "Where are you. We are waiting for you here in university". "Ling, I am scared. I really wanna win this game". "You will definitely win baby yibo." "I don't know...please pray for me ok."  "Sure.. and wait. Si zhui wanna talk to you". "Mmm".. "Yibo, this me si zhui.". "Mmm" " don't worry yibo. We know you will win. You Will get the cup". "I don't want any cup......"
"Then what do you want.................hey Jing yi.. give me the phone.. we are having a serious conversation ". "Yibo, just hung up and come fast. Every contestants are here already". " I am coming"

At the university
The whole university gathered in the university auditorium. The university auditorium was big enough to hold whole university. And it appeared to be a beautiful auditorium with a great architectural style and design. The aCtual brain behind the design was xiao Zhan himself. Students often comment about their university auditorium. They sometimes request the authorities to conduct a fan meeting of their favourite celebrities in the auditorium. Most of the student often pray to conduct a bts concert in the university auditorium.
"ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to witness the performance of gems of yunmeng university. And who is the real gem......mmmm.... let's find out... but it will definitely take some time. Till then let's enjoy their performance. So the first performer is........"
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
"So our final contestant for the first round is WANG YIBO!!!!! give him a big applause..."
Yibo came to the stage.and started singing.

After his song whole university screamed. " once more .... once more".

"So.. I am gonna announce the results.. ARE YOU READY?!!!" The host asked
"YES...." whole university screamed
"READY ?!?!?!?!"
"YES"
"So.. the contestants who will perform in the second round are......."
"ARE!?!?!?"
"Firs one is. ............"
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay"
"Second one is ........"
~
~
~
"And the final contestant is WANG YIBO"
"Woooooooooooooow"

Yibo's pov
I was too scared in the morning. But my friends saved me. Their call gave me strength. I am just glad that I have great friends. And after getting enough encouragement, I went to the university. The moment I entered to the university compound I saw my zhange. Ooh sorry, xiao laoshi. I forgot I am inside the university now. Just kidding. And I went to him. "Hey, yibo. Did you sleep well last night?". "Yeah laoshi." . "Remember, always sleep well before your performance. I am giving you this advice because you will need it in the future, as you are planning to be a professional dancer". " I will always keep it in my heart laoshi". " and I am looking forward to our performance together".. and by saying this he walked away. So he wanna share the stage with me!?!? WITH ME!?!?!? Woooooooow. I was extremely happy. My all nervousness is wanished.
When the competition started, I was waiting at the back stage. I really wanted to perform as soon as possible. And my turn came. I went to the stage. I looked at the crowd and saw a pair of cute bunny teeth is smiling at me and I got my energy back. And I started singing.

Zhan's pov
I went to the university today as usual. And we have a competition today in our university. A singing competition.and when I arrived at the university I got a call from my classmate. And I was talking with him. After finishing the call I heard someone is calling me from behind and saw yibo. I don't why. But I felt extremely happy and also an unusual feeling. I felt like he is nervous about the competition. His face showed me that he didn't get a good night sleep last night. I gave him some advice. Later I said something unethical. As a teacher I shouldn't have said that. I should show same interest towards all of them. But this time... I don't know what got me, I said I am looking forward to performing with him. That means I want him to win. As a teacher, even if I have favourite student, I shouldn't show it. I should hide it. But I don't know...what happened.