Part 2

{Unedited} 

Keefe's POV

Keefe Sencen couldn't believe his own mother had done this. Actually- he could believe it since it had happened before but still...

His mother was a monster. And he was her son. It make Keefe sick knowing he was related to her. 

Because his mother had kidnapped Sophie again. Only this time, they had Vespera, who tortured Sophie's own parents just months ago, in their ranks. 

Shit.

They had so much shit going on.

Keefe turned his head to look at Grady and Edaline. They were definitely not doing well but were handling this better than the last time. And they had a plan and would be looking into things immediately.

Currently- everyone was gathered at Havenfield including: Fitz, Alden, Della, the collective, all of team Valiant, all twelve Councillors, Marella, Linh, all the boydguards, and Kesler who claimed that Juline was watching the triplets and not looking at Squall. 

"Do we know how Ms Foster was captured?" Councillor Emery, the Council's spokesperson, asked. His question broke the deafeningly silent living room. 

Biana spoke up. "They had thinking caps to protect themselves from her inflicting and had the element of surprise."

"And where were her bodguards during this time?" Councillor Bronte barked, turning his hsarp gaze on Sandor.

Sandor- whose knuckles were still scabbing from when he punched a tree- answered unflinching. "They took her from her room and used ash to disguise themselves. When we entered, several members kept us from retrieving Ms Foster," He gritted. "I took note that Lady Gisela had placed ability restricter on her head- a stronger one than Mr Dizznee's."

Neither Dex nor the Council looked particularly happy at the reminder. 

But nonetheless, Councillor Emery turned to Mr. Forkle. "Do you or the rest of your collective have any idea as to where the Neverseen is keeping Ms Foster?"

Mr Forkle replied smoothly, "We have some theories but would like to sort through the best options before making a move. If we go at random the Neverseen will likely move Ms Foster."

Emery nodded and soon everything was being sorted out. Team Valiant would be helping the black Swan with deciding where to look for Sophie and anyone would be welcome to give their ideas. 

Soon, people were leaving, trying to semi comfort Grady and Edaline. But before Keefe left, he bodly gave both Grady and Edaline a hug.

"I promise I'll make my mother pay for this," He assured them. "Once we get Foster back."

He didn't wait for their answer before exiting the house to leap home. 

***

A/N: Sorry a little short but more chapters soon. Hope you enjoy them. ~N