"𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐒!"

➪➪➪

"Baby worship my hips and waist.."

The music in the background was heard loud and clear throughout the entire strip club, the stares of the people inside were all glued at a woman.

She was seated in the open VIP area where all the people could only do but stare at her.

She was seen smoking a cigar as she took no mind of the women around her.

This was a normal weekend for Y/n, going on strip clubs was one of the many things she loved going after a stressful week.

The occasional sex was also a good bonus but it was mostly just to wind her mind off of work.

She was leisurely enjoying her drink when someone suddenly sat on her lap making her raise a brow a
in bored amusement.

The girls around clearly looked at their colleague in jealousy, how can she be this bold towards the infamous Y/n Ivanov?

Y/n took a deep puff of smoke. Her cherry red lips looked so inviting and the way they wrapped on the cigar made her even more ravishing.

Her black silk dress, her chest showing a generous amount of cleavage thanks to the sweetheart neckline, it reached up until her knees with a moderate slit on the left side going up to her thigha.

The jewelries she also wore definitely weren't cheap, and her louboutins heels only served to make her look exquisite.

"Are you enjoying yourself unnie?" the girl purred as she wrapped her arms around the clearly older woman.

Y/n all but hummed, inhaling a large puff of smoke before grabbing the girl's jaw roughly and blew it at her face "I am now." she whispered trailing her hand from her jaw to her hip, slowly putting five hundred dollar bills.

The girl looked at her with half lidded eyes as Y/n all but ignored her now.

'She smells like sex.' Y/n thought with a frown as she now ordered the girl to bring her some champagne to which she obediently complied to.

Y/n Ivanov.

The second child and only daughter of Jennie Lim and Elliot Ivanov.

CEO of Nacre Corporation.

Her business was worldwide and one of the wealthiest in whole Asia.

She was a beautiful woman who was bold enough to take and own her inner goddess form, regardless of how society treated her. She elevates herself with both her attitude and the way she loves with complete strength.

Y/n was never less than arrogant. If she could do half the stuff she thought she could maybe "confidence" would have been a better word. It wasn't though. She'd been brought up with a belief that she was superior to everyone else by virtue of her birth but she didn't believe that one bit.

Her parents always humbled her by comparing her to her great grandparents and past ancestors.

Perhaps without them, she could have been pernicious, villanous like her grandparents even, but she wasn't.

Instead, the way her arrogant smirk shone every time made her the most infuriating damn woman anyone had ever seen to the point where others would even think twice if the woman was truly humble.

Her cocky attitude was what people both loved and hated. She didn't have the overly arrogant personality and ego at all because of her status but she was proud of herself and of the achievements of her family.

Whenever she opened her mouth, authority was the only thing that came out. No one ever interrupted her speech. That was the way she used to talk.

Yes, she was that special.

So yeah, sugar mommy.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she checked it and replied in a bored voice.

"What's up."

"My house is on fire, that's what's up."

"Pfft- have fun."

She hanged up with a scoff and snorted in amusement.

She all but continued to smoke her cigar, completely uncaring of her older brother.

"I'll be finally able to celebrate being an only child."

➪➪➪